No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: "It's a mental thing, and he's not ready for that."

BTW, that was after Koncz said the whole 7 days cutoffs bs.

Comment

• Floyd is scared **** of Pacman. He already said he fears for his life because Pacman is on steroids. Only thing is he made up the allegations and he has no proof. So without creating a bogus steroid argument Gayweather is scared of Pac the way he fights now.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
        When was this?
        Ask Sr., Roger, Jeff... But you know more then they do right?... *****s have a deeper connection then relatives to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
          Uh....so. I thought we were all adults here? LOL. Who cares about that (besides you of course)? The fact of the matter is, Manny will never take random drug tests and he will keep fighting the type of guys he's been fighting as a result.
          I was just responding to the dude who said there is or will be a cloud on manny's head... Cloud what cloud.?.. There is a bigger cloud on Floyd's head... I was just responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Khan: "It's a mental thing, and he's not ready for that."

BTW, that was after Koncz said the whole 7 days cutoffs bs.
            He must have been lying to Khan because he told the great journalist Mike Marley that he agreed with no cut offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
              mayweather would kick pac-mans ass from here to australia
              WELL , Don't you think its dumb@$$ of Floyd not to do it cause its so easy ? Why don't he just go and get it over with ???

Cause he's

Chicken $#!T MANG !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Ask Sr., Roger, Jeff... But you know more then they do right?... *****s have a deeper connection then relatives to Floyd.
                First off, how can I ask these guys any questions?

Second, when did Floyd say he wanted 100 mill to fight Manny again?

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                I was just responding to the dude who said there is or will be a cloud on manny's head... Cloud what cloud.?.. There is a bigger cloud on Floyd's head... I was just responding.
                Rather you believe it or not, people are su****ious about rather Manny is clean or not. Nothing you or anyone else can say that will change that and they are not "all Floyd fans". My pops - a former boxer that DOES NOT EVEN LIKE BOXING ANYMORE - is one of them. Time will tell the truth, it always does.

Comment

• *****s are so gullible. Manny has constantly said that he's willing to accept OST......

......whenever he already has another fight signed and scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
                    already nephew

i wonder why those quotes dont make headlines??
                    They dont make headlines cause numerous interviews and articles have already came out, Pac said he will do the test.. Get up to date will you.. And Jadas wack..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      The world already knows... It is only the *****s... Don't get it twisted.
                      How can we know if he has never been really tested
                      look at my Fav All time SSM
                      he never tested positive and lets be honest
                      before the whole balco thing how manny of you tard and mos thought shane was juicing ??
                      NO ONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X