Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought he made 100 mill from the oscar fight?

where is this money going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      From PED experts,

to travel agents,

to family counselors,

to paralegals,

to tax accountants,

what profession will Floyd stans join the ranks of next?
      correctional officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
        TO ALL FLOYD HATERS!!!!!!

Floyd has made more money than manny pac!!!! the proof is in the nubers so dont try to argue that fact!!!!

Mayweather is money smart the reason he does this with the I.R.S. is to hold out and negotiate!!!! those of you who have made good money would know that you can work out a deal with the I.R.S. on late taxes!!!! again floyd is doing this on purpose!!!

he is being Money Smart!!!!

Comment

• Mayweather, One Step Closer To The State Penn!

Just goes to show you how brilliant, uneducated, and an ego-maniac Runaway Floyd is, ONCE AGAIN, can't pay his taxes after a paycheck for $25million. He's one step closer to prison, and the gravy train for Floyd Sr., and Uncle Woman Beater Roger, will come to a screaching halt. Just gross how that Mayweather Clan can NEVER stay out of trouble, but they are all quick to claim "Victim", and will have a great orchestrated story for this tax lien of $3.4m, on the heals of the $6m+ he claimed to make payment arrangements on. Sounds to me like he's in the hole to the IRS to the tune of $11 MILLION DOLLARS. Always talking about him self in the "third party", and his claim to fame statement, "All roads lead thru Floyd Mayweather", couldn't be further from the truth, cause now the IRS are on his doorstep, waiting to get paid, or throw his ****** azz in the klink. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by namme View Post
            Yeah, but how long will he keep on doing this? Look at Calderon, his feet could not carry him anymore running around the ring...I'm sure by the time Floyd reaches 40yrs old, he won't have the same reflexes as he has now.

If floyd continues to do this kind of lifestyle, he'll end up like many great boxers, penniless...because he had nothing to depend on except boxing...
            don't need to wait until 40. 35-36 is the time fighter fall off performance wise. look at pernell whitaker as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
              i thought he made 100 mill from the oscar fight?

where is this money going?
              Modifying of Rick James Quote:

"High-Living Is One Helluva Drug."

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                ^
                ^
                ^

*nuke a *******!!**

Comment

• life sucks........

Comment

• Floyd jr. might be going to club FED for not paying his taxes?!! That is his new home away from home. And we all know that his dad already taught him how to drop the soap in the shower when he gets lonely in prison. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• thats chump change to him.. but why is this all on the internet, thats his personal ****, nothin to do wit boxing, hes still one of the best in the world

Comment

Working...
                      X