Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    i wonder.

the last time the IRS went after him was for unpaid taxes for the dela hoya fight.

NOW, its for the unpaid taxes for the Marquez fight.

IN THE FUTURE, are we going to read about the IRS chasing him again for unpaid taxes for his MOSLEY fight?
    Probably, no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Well, Pac provides plenty of them, which is why you guys get shredded
      only in your delusions dude.

its floyd jr who constantly gets shredded.

i'm impressed though at the loyalty of his fans. you people still defend Floyd jr regarding his tax issue in spite of the fact that the man has a history of unwise money management:

1. evicted for unpaid rent. - for a man will MILLIONS how ****** is that?
      2. car repossessed - is this another case of him playing the system?
      3. IRS problems - need i say more?

Comment

• From PED experts,

to travel agents,

to family counselors,

to paralegals,

to tax accountants,

what profession will Floyd stans join the ranks of next?

Comment

yep. its quite silly to think that they aren't prepared for something as common sense as paying taxes and rent and actually get EVICTED FOR NON PAYMENT OF RENT. or have your car possessed FOR UNDER PAID LOANS.

oh wait......
          It is silly to think that Floyd Mayweather Jr. gave one inkling of thought on the above statements/facts. As far as paying taxes, it is common sense for rich people to treat their taxes like he is treating them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            From PED experts,

to travel agents,

to family counselors,

to paralegals,

to tax accountants,

what profession will Floyd stans join the ranks of next?
            The profession of providing facts and correcting ignorant haters. Unfortunately, it is a full time job on BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
              It is silly to think that Floyd Mayweather Jr. gave one inkling of thought on the above statements/facts. As far as paying taxes, it is common sense for rich people to treat their taxes like he is treating them.
              Yea, its so common, thats why we read everyday, about americas richest athletes who owe back taxes to the IRS. From Kobe Bryant and Lebron James, to Brett Favre and Peyton Manning, to Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter.

Oh wait,

they only print the stories about Floyd because hes Black, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                You can only negotiate and ask for smaller amount on the penalties dude... not the principal amount due the government.
                Not true, it happens all the time. Often, there is little money / assets to cover the deficit so time-payment is an essential option..... if you stop trading, they get nothing ^^

I will give a total extreme..... the government of my country just gave Warner Brothers a HUGE fkn taxbreak to secure a film production.

We just took it up the asss so that you could watch The Hobbitt

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                  The profession of providing facts and correcting ignorant haters. Unfortunately, it is a full time job on BS.
                  What facts?

Floyd stans don't even know what a decade is, think adding two bathrooms to a yacht makes an investment and you want me to believe the few clowns left know something about facts?

Comment

only in your delusions dude.

its floyd jr who constantly gets shredded.

i'm impressed though at the loyalty of his fans. you people still defend Floyd jr regarding his tax issue in spite of the fact that the man has a history of unwise money management:

1. evicted for unpaid rent. - for a man will MILLIONS how ****** is that?
                    2. car repossessed - is this another case of him playing the system?
                    3. IRS problems - need i say more?
                    There is way more than that, and often for small amounts relating to insignificant things

Comment

• time running out on Floyd
                      he will have to grow a set and fight Pac just to pay his bills
                      Floyd will get the ass kicking that's coming to him

Comment

Working...
                      X