Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good news this is a blessing to the boxing fans, floyd will now be force to fight pac in the ring. Yohoooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Now GRUSTLER will come and say "I will not believe it till i see an IRS official report."

hypocrite !!

Comment

• Careful you lot.....

I mean, this May-bash, Pac/May war thing, is kinda fun..... but, if this gets real nasty, then I will ask for a ban on non-boxing topics, so that we can focus on the only things that really matter when it comes to discussing fighters.....

..... things like, the legitimacy of a particular win(s), the choice of a particular opponent(s), actual impact/legacy within a particular division(s), the advantages demanded over a particular opponent(s), the effort provided by a particular opponent, the unwillingness to fight a particular opponent(s), etc.....

Nah, I'm just kidding I'm keen to stick with the May-bash

K, let's go

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          floyd does **** like this on purpose. he'll write the check and grin. this is how he promotes himself. the haters will talk but they'll also be tuning in when he whips pacquiaos ass. (EASY WORK) for the natural p4p king and undefeated fighter of the decade floyd "money" mayweather jr.

Comment

• I guess the IRS is run by *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              Not true, it happens all the time. Often, there is little money / assets to cover the deficit so time-payment is an essential option..... if you stop trading, they get nothing ^^

I will give a total extreme..... the government of my country just gave Warner Brothers a HUGE fkn taxbreak to secure a film production.

We just took it up the asss so that you could watch The Hobbitt

principal tax amount can't be negotiated but yes you can negotiate time payment.

Comment

• This development might actually serve as additional encouragement for floyd to go back in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by serv View Post
                  principal tax amount can't be negotiated but yes you can negotiate time payment.
                  Sir, we're going to need to see your qualifications. You're questioning a Floyd stan, and everyone knows, when it comes to all matters Floyd Mayweather Jr., they are thee professionals in the topic of the day.

You should know that, all rich people do this so they end up paying lesser in the end.

But, we'll have to see your qualifications first in order to take your statement seriously.

Not trying to undermine your authority, but we just need to be clear.

Comment

• So he owes the IRS.. Floyd fights again and is instantly rich again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      So he owes the IRS.. Floyd fights again and is instantly rich again.
                      Yeah, but how long will he keep on doing this? Look at Calderon, his feet could not carry him anymore running around the ring...I'm sure by the time Floyd reaches 40yrs old, he won't have the same reflexes as he has now.

If floyd continues to do this kind of lifestyle, he'll end up like many great boxers, penniless...because he had nothing to depend on except boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X