Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Don't feel good to get robbed, does it? That's exactly how JMM felt all three times. I love Pacquiao but feel line this is what he needed. Maybe now he'll take his career a little more serious.

So much for the leverage on a Floyd fight. He can kiss all his little demands goodbye now.
    Maybe just maybe the fight will happen, agree to all demands and then call it a day?

I'd pick Floyd but he did get hit more in the Cotto fight than we're use to seeing.

Comment

• You cant use the JMM fights to justify this, It would have been better for JMM if Pac had won i feel sorry for Marquez because he did way better than Bradley did 3 times and didnt get the nod now its less likely he will get another shot.

This doesnt cancel the JMM fights out.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
        m

To me laying on the ropes and letting your opponent hit you to the body is a flaw. it shows you can do that good fighters, but not great fighters. it shows your legs are gone, and you have lapses where you rest up, but if an elite fihter is in there, you wont have that same luxury, thus having less stamina to fight in the middle of the ring.
        Floyd legs aint gone,Floyd was moving around alot in that Cotto fight,Floyd was laying on the ropes to lure Cotto in to try to KO him by catching him with big counters.Plus he wanted to give the crowd a more action pack fight.He could have beaten Cotto easier had he tied Cotto up in the corner but he chose not to.

Floyd would not do that against Pacquiao and would beat him easy.

Comment

• Pac looked great with Hatton Cotto Odh and Margo , He looked ordinary against Clottey Mosley JMM and now Bradley , see any things that pattern , it stands out like dog balls !

Pac was never that great just well matched and made to order opponents !

you gotta be kidding me. really.ur a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Ward, Khan, Linares, Vazquez jr, Morales all thought it was a robbery
            and all thought JMM-PAC 3 was a robbery as well, selective memory

Comment

• Oh and yes, this is the one that is going to really hurt the sport.

Pac-Marquez didn't because it went in favour of the more popular fighter, Abril-Rios didn't because the general public didn't even know that fight took place....this one though, everybody saw it. HBO's bias makes it even worse to casual fans.

Comment

• I blame HBO for the over the top reactions. Yes Pacquiao deserved to win but claiming that this is the worst robbery and that Bradley won no more than 1 round? It is clear as day that the people making those statements are heavily influenced by the HBO commentating.

Comment

• It seems that everyone that saw the HBO feed has it wide for Pacquiao. I haven't seen that version yet, but the angles and/or commentary must really favor Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    and all thought JMM-PAC 3 was a robbery as well, selective memory

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i dont think u understand floyd's style at all if u think its simply not to get hit. not to mention hes not been fighting that way at all recently and he almost never fights overy defensive against a southpaw. u would know these things if u actually bothered to watch floyd tape. unlike u, ive seen both fighters collection of fights extensively, and the manny i saw last nite is not the punches in bunches manny. he hasnt been that for quite some time. and hes been gassing, cramping(which really is the same thing) a lot lately. i dont see it. and i think most of the world thinks the same way outside of the tardism.
                      I took the time to make an account on a boxing board, but havent watched any floyd mayweather fights? ok. its funny, because i do know his style. body attack, counter, box. he has that nice jab to the sternum. he has the nice pull counter straight. those sneaky inside uppercut/jabs to the body while on the inside. great head movement, tendency to rest on the ropes with inferior opponents. losing his legs. tends to walk down his opponents in spurts when hes not on the defensive. at this stage in his career, he gives you way more opportunites to hit him, than in his prime. i see ways manny can beat him, but when i say it, i dont know boxing and im just a *******. its popular to think your a boxing elitist by saying floyd beats him easily, but to not see how manny can win shows your lack of actual styles, or fiht knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X