Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    im serious bro

they are reporting it on philboxing too
    its on espn and ring tv

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      ts is a legend
      lol im flattered!

but like Bring It On said, its pretty disgusting that i was actually right

Comment

• If pac agrees to a rematch, his contract with arum would be effectively extended.

He should get rid of the old man pronto. Rematch don't mean anything to those who saw the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          its on espn and ring tv
          wow ur still alive too?

did eklok survive the incident? i hope he had his helmet on

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
            lol im flattered!

but like Bring It On said, its pretty disgusting that i was actually right
            green coming up TS

Comment

• Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
              Yes Pac was robbed, but the fight was much closer than Harold "senile" Ledderman had it. HBO is nauseating with their bias and scorecards. Atleast Showtime has three different unofficial scorers. I had it 116-112 for Pacquiao.

I gave Bradley rounds 1,8,10, and 12. Remember, Bradley was easily winning the first round until two major lefts landed, if a guy controls more than two minutes he should get the round unless he is seriously hurt or dropped.

Of course, the new conspiracy theory is that Top Rank knowing that the Mayweather fight is never going to happen simply wanted to cash in with a Bradley rematch since they can consolidate all the promotional revenue with two in-house fighters.

This is not good for the sport, as was the horrible decisions PW-Lara, Pac-Marquez 3, Cloud-Campillo. However, with the noted history of corruption it should never come as a shock.

Comment

• The guy who started this thread really knew the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  agreed. hugh grant is as obsessed as ronnie is
                  hugh grant probably is ronnie.

Comment

• Great call, because thats exactly what happened.

Comment

• It was obvious to see but no one wanted to believe it. Good stuff by TS for sticking with his gut feeling. Now do all you Pacquiao fans believe Mayweather when he says Bob Arum is bad for Boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X