Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't read the thread but wanted to get on the record congratulating Pac, though I picked him to lose. Man, hats off to Pacman and co.

He looked very impressive and is by no means done, imo.

I picked Bradley thinking he'd be strong and hungry enough, but he wasn't and Pac was awesome and apparently not diminished as I had thought could very well be the case.

Bradley fought bravely but he was beaten handily by the still-scary Pacman!

As to what the "judges" said about the affair:

Comment

• "This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said." @yahoo.com

Comment

• "This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said. @yahoo.com

Comment

• sad......just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Karma.

In Mexico, somewhere, Marquez is smiling.
            wtf are you kidding me?? Karma, perhaps, but I can guarantee you Marquez is NOT smiling....

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              for some reason i agree with roach its gonna be similar to hatton
              it was bough just look at bradley when he pulled out the rematch ticket BEFORE the fight

Comment

• This is the first time I saw a fight they had the annihilated guy winning...boxing is a dead sport

Comment

• pac got the gift decision against Marquez. karma is a bytch isnt it hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Karma.

In Mexico, somewhere, Marquez is smiling.
                    Probably crying... that he arguably beat the guy twice, but didn't have the dumb luck to have the stars align for a Bob Arum agenda to take place.

Comment

• Yes Pac was robbed, but the fight was much closer than Harold "senile" Ledderman had it. HBO is nauseating with their bias and scorecards. Atleast Showtime has three different unofficial scorers. I had it 116-112 for Pacquiao.

I gave Bradley rounds 1,8,10, and 12. Remember, Bradley was easily winning the first round until two major lefts landed, if a guy controls more than two minutes he should get the round unless he is seriously hurt or dropped.

Of course, the new conspiracy theory is that Top Rank knowing that the Mayweather fight is never going to happen simply wanted to cash in with a Bradley rematch since they can consolidate all the promotional revenue with two in-house fighters.

This is not good for the sport, as was the horrible decisions PW-Lara, Pac-Marquez 3, Cloud-Campillo. However, with the noted history of corruption it should never come as a shock.

Comment

Working...
                      X