Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    Bradley fans, would you pay to watch a re-match? I honestly expected much better from Bradley and the only people I could see buying the rematch are serious Pac fans who want revenge.
    Yes I would. I expect it to be more competitive next time.... honestly, Bradley played Pac's fight for the first half of the fight. I loved that he went toe to toe... but that is what I thought would be the worst thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Prime time was terrible. Worst I have seen on there in terms of bias.
      I remember in one of the rounds Benny Ricardo literally screamed at the top of his voice "PACQUAIO WITH A THUNDEROUS RIGHT HOOK TO THE STERNUM!" and no such punch landed

I like his passion but his screaming was a little over the top in this fight.

Amir Khan was just a stupid guy to have on the team for this fight. He's obviously going to be biased.

Comment

• What the hell just happened? How can we continue watching boxing with scores like this? Marquez who was very close to winning because he was landing meaningful shots and lost for the reason that pac is the champion and the one pressing the action and then...with a horrible worst performance of bradley he won? LOL

Comment

• heck mosley did better than bradley

mosley should have won

Comment

• Fighters like Pacman only come once in a blue moon. Bradley brand will be very hard to sell. He doesn't even have the style of a superstar boxer. Even Canelo can't replace Pacman's rare popularity.

Comment

• If some of you on here could find a way to give Cotto 7 rounds against Floyd, finding 7 for Bradley will be a cakewalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                heck mosley did better than bradley

mosley should have won
                Your going overboard now.

Comment

• ts is a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah I thought Wayne called it good. Think I had the same card as him. But even he was being way over the top with how hurt Bradley was in the early rounds. They were all insisting he was one punch away from getting stopped and was in survival mode.

Benny Ricardo and Amir Khan were being ridiculously biased though.
                    I thought Bradley was very vulnerable from the 4th to the 6th round, it was the way he stopped on his way back to his corner at the end of the 4th like he had some Gerald McClellan blinking going on. I think if Pacquiao had pressed it he could have finished it but he really sat back behind his guard and almost carried him through the middle rounds only opening up towards the end of the rounds.

Comment

• wonder what the pacfarts think of bob arum now

Comment

Working...
                      X