Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Diaz REALLY think they're winning the fight? :S

Comment

• This fight makes me more pissed we missed out on khan peterson and ortiz berto. Whens the next good fight?

Comment

• 109-100 Pacquaio

Comment

• Bradley was so damn overrated going into this fight by this site

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Just what I expected. I can't believe how overrated Bradley. He is just a come foward fighter with below average power and decent speed, I have no idea how he was ranked top 10 p4p.
            he is doing a danm sight better than cotto did

Comment

• lol how the **** can you get outboxed by Manny Pacquiao ? seriously ?

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Props to you then! :cool9: Wait until the aftermath and watch what happens in here over the next week.
                and if idiots say it isnt a very good win for pac, they def should be called out on it. his best win since cotto imo. and it adds nicely to his resume. i respect that. most should.

Comment

• 8-3 pAC.

Let's see if Bradley really wants it in the 12th.

Comment

• I don't agree that the last round is the most critical round .... the whole fight is critical.

Comment

• Wtf is Bradley's trainer telling him? He ain't winning ****.

Hear the boo's? Bradley stinking this fight up. When was the last time you heard a boo in a Pacquiao fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X