Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    will be gutted if Pac loses but if its his time then it can't be stopped.
    I can't lie.. I will feel gutted if he loses too even though I'm rooting the hell out for Bradley.
    It's mainly because he re-invigorated my interest in boxing when I came back stateside and he's Filipino.
    But I think it's his time and I want Bradley to win this.

Comment

• I'll take it!!

Comment

• I will like to wager as well. Please confirm.

Comment

• I'm your huckleberry, 15 milli

Comment

• did anyone get a response from the TS?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I was talking about Jones vs Bailey.
              I know and I was telling you that Mike Jones has it.

Comment

• i just love the fact that bradley is not committing the same mistake a lot of pac's previous opponents have done minus marquez; show pac too much respect.

Reminds me of when jeff van gundy called michael jordan a con man. jeff said mj befriended & killed them with kindness off the court but then when it came on the court he totally eviscerated.

Bradley respects pac but not to the extent where it affects your aggressiveness & determination against your opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  To beat Pacquiao you have to stay slightly out of his range and be a supremely gifted counter for when he rushes in. That's not Bradley.

You can avoid a beating by employing the same tactic of staying on the outside even if you're not a greater counter puncher, but you won't win the fight.

Bradley isn't prepared to stand on the outside and settle for not getting beaten up, that's not his character, but he's not a good enough counter puncher to win. Cotto, Margarita and de la Hoya will tell you what happens if you try to pressure Pacquiao.
                  Great post man.

Comment

• i will be really surprised if bradley upsets pac. i didn't see anything in his game from his previous fights that tells me he can beat pac. i don't doubt that he can bring his game one level up but i don't think it's enough to beat pac. he has to show something unexpected in order to beat pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clutch93 View Post
                      In this forum: Alot of phaggots underestimated bradley
                      dang! you like those "pandesal"
                      of bradley cmon try google search id$$t.

Comment

Working...
                      X