Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Pacquiao has the calves of a light-heavyweight, carries a lot of weight there.

A lot of power is generated by the legs, Bradley is going to be hit like he never been hit before.
    I think this is the first thing we agree on,on this subject...But I think Bradley will handle it well..

Comment

• If Bradley loses, no one thinks any less of him. He's being given a lot of credit and people pretty much know what to expect from him. On the other hand, Pac is being scrutinized and there are a lot of questions looming over him. If Pac loses, his future and his legacy are both damaged in a serious way. Pac has far more to prove at this stage because the expectations on him and doubt surrounding him are much heavier .
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-09-2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Silly rabbits...

A pic where Pac actually flexes makes a difference...

(Pac can still lose this fight though, so don't worry nervous anti-Packers... there's still a chance )

Comment

• TS is trying to sell the fight. Don't worry so much man, it will do fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double_L View Post
            Lol you can see Ariza getting rejected at 0:18 in this vid:

dam...thats cold!!!...Arum is a evil oldman!!

Comment

• When Pacquiao destroys Bradley later this give him credit

there has been alot of pacquiao hate on this board recently

im not a ******* but i am a fan can't lie since the clottey fight not as much but even so when Pacquiao beats Bradley tonight let's give him the credit he deserves

this is a more dangerous fight than cotto we know that credit to mayweather he took a tough fight and ended up in being a tough nights work but thats what happens when you challenge yourself

bradley is tough strong durable and doesn't know defeat but i believe he will experience it tonight and when he does let's give the pacman his just dues he is taking an extremely tough fight hopefully this type of challenge will bring out the best in pacquiao

tim bradley is not juan manuel marquez

for those that think he's gonna outbox him he's not

im with roy jones if bradley doesn't make this ugly he gets beaten easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                TS is trying to sell the fight. Don't worry so much man, it will do fine.

I heard you bought the fight, so it must be working, Uncle Bob says thanks

You won't be disappointed, this will be a great fight.

Comment

• but don't forget, if bradley wins it's because pac was over the hill!

Comment

• I'll post this here to help ****e up the thread:

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      I heard you bought the fight, so it must be working, Uncle Bob says thanks

You won't be disappointed, this will be a great fight.
                      I haven't bought it yet. But I'm leaning towards it even though i have an HD stream ready for use.

Like I said, it will do fine, no need to be a salesman for someone you don't even know.

Comment

Working...
                      X