Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    from robbery, to pac won but close, to fight could've gone either way, to judges got it right...it's amazing how hate could fcuk up somebody's opinion

it's pretty much like the peds saga...from 14 days cut-off is fair, to take the test with no cut-off or no fight, to take the $40 million offer or you're ducking

it's not surprising that the same people are behind both propaganda.
    lol! exactly... and they created lots of ALTs to push their own propaganda! ahahaha

Comment

• While it could easily be looked at as a biased video to "prove" Manny lost, I think it does a better job (win or lose) in showing how HBO commentary and biased can sway the general opinion. I didn't watch the fight from beginning to end right away, but I walked away thinking "Man Pacman beat Bradley up all night and was robbed"

But then when you really watch closely, in detail, see Bradley's face compared to Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, etc...you see that he looks clean as a whistle having just faced a vicious (2X the power) puncher who lands every left and right clean on the jaw

You also see how they go crazy when Pacman opens fire whether he's landing or not...however don't care to mention ANYTHING Bradley does well...instead they use that time to hype up Pacman.

I am not saying Bradley won...Pacman was active in a lot of spots and gives the appearance of effectiveness...but clearly against a fighter like Marquez and Bradley...when you move your head and counter, you have success...I think Pacman beat them based on simply being more active vs dominant.

Comment

• I've been saying this, The HBO crew that night was praisen Manny every time he landed straight lefts but brushed off Tim when he was out boxing Manny. I forget what round it was but Tim was clearly winning the round then then Steward and the rest started talkin about Manny's beard instead giving Tim his fair shake. they clearly influenced watchers in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          You also see how they go crazy when Pacman opens fire whether he's landing or not...however don't care to mention ANYTHING Bradley does well...instead they use that time to hype up Pacman....
          See, this is why I'm very interested to watch Pac-Marquez 4 in Mexico. At least this time it will be in Marquez's hometurf and the crowd will most likely be pro Marquez, although Mexicans also like Pac. Pac seems to be excited in fighting in Mexico, so why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Merchant is just old, never really says what he thinks is going on. Steward is better than Lampley when it comes to announcing what is happening in the Ring, for the most part. Though still not that good. Lampley is awful at announcing what is going on though.

Showtime, aside from Gus Johnson's nuts and guts ****** ass, is far better.
            steward is the worst. to be honest Max is better then them all but that's not saying much.

Comment

• Why do people make such a big deal about the announcers? Never once has an announcer ever influenced my opinion about how a fight is going more than what I'm seeing for myself. I watched this fight on a stream w/ no audio and scored it exactly the same after 3 views. I think some people are wanting to some how throw darts at the fact that Pacquiao lost, but being it was a clear win for Manny, let's jab at the announcers who also scored it similar to 90% of the rest of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

I understand people’s argument that Pacman won or Bradley won, however, to claim this fight was completely one sided is laughable. HBO bias commentary definitely influenced a majority of posters and so called boxing expert.
                ok Make one with Bradley hitting and hurting Pacquiao!!!

Comment

• Lol wow that's crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                    The best for Pac now is to fight Bradley again and set aside the JMM fight. Just so that he can regain back the official loss that he had in his last fight. For the record I had it 8-4 for Pac.. While that video might look like Pac didnt land any shots (though I do think it was selectively edited), Bradley did a lot less.. But in any case, its all under the bridge.. There's already an overwhelming consensus that Pac should have won that fight.. And hardly diminished his standing in the sport... But Top Rank is making a big mistake of fighting JMM first before Bradley...
                    The video wasn't edited to make it look as if Pacquiao didn't land any shots, it was edited to expose the bias commentating. The purpose of the video is to illustrate how The HBO crew helped to distort what people actually saw. It wasn't just Lampley who was guilty either, all 4 of those guys ought to be ashamed for how biased they were. Not only were they giving Pacquiao undue credit, they downright refused to credit Bradley for the things that he was able to do. I would love to be able to sit in a room with all 4 of them and present them with this video. The HBO commentating crew outside of RJJ is a joke.

Comment

• Great video, I feel the same way. I honestly wanted to turn off the sound about halfway through the fight based on how shamelessly biased the HBO team was, but I knew the people watching it with me wouldn't have liked that. Lampley was pathetic I couldn't stand hearing him ****** over Pacs missed punches.

A lot of factors influenced this "uproar" on the decision.

1. Pacquiao is a huge celebrity/world figure, he would have to get KO'd for people to accept that he actually lost.
                      2. Most people don't know how to score fights or rounds.
                      3. The HBO crew, compobox, and the reactions of the crowd (all favoring Pacquiao) really influenced people's opinions.
                      4. Mob mentality.

Comment

Working...
                      X