Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good video

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      from robbery, to pac won but close, to fight could've gone either way, to judges got it right...it's amazing how hate could fcuk up somebody's opinion

it's pretty much like the peds saga...from 14 days cut-off is fair, to take the test with no cut-off or no fight, to take the $40 million offer or you're ducking

it's not surprising that the same people are behind both propaganda.
      This is exactly why I find this thread so amusing.. LMAO!

Comment

• this was a close fight, marquez vs pac 3 was a blow out. marquez got robbed, wheres the petition for that robbery?. 11/12/11 the day boxing died r.i.p.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          This is exactly why I find this thread so amusing.. LMAO!
          The deflection attempts by Pacquiao fanatics is also very amusing.

Comment

• i'm sure there are loads of people in the sport that think bradley won but for some reason are scared to say so.

Comment

• and it's insulting for some writers to say this is the worst robbery in boxing, truth is its a close fight that could have gone either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                Same shit, different day. Wahhh wahhhh, why are they nuthugging Pac so much?!?!?!?!

Ever listen to the commentary during a Floyd fight? They do the exact same thing with Floyd (except for Merchant, of course).
                No, they don't. Have you ever seen the HBO's version of Oscar-Mayweather fight? That fight was the most biased one-sided commentated fight that i have ever seen. Jim actually tried to gave Floyd's opponents credits for punches that didn't landed at all. For instance, take a look at the Mayweather-Ortiz fight. Lampley got overly excited and credited Ortiz for punches that he didn't landed. Lampley isn't incompetent at calling fights, he just chose to be overly biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  The deflection attempts by Pacquiao fanatics is also very amusing.
                  The massive butthurt and damage control by pacfans about this has been entirely hilarious and enjoyable. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.

Comment

• Start at the 33:12 min mark. Floyd landed the punch; Lampley chose to gave Ortiz the credit of landed the punch instead.

Comment

• That video is crap, because they were hugging Pacmans nuts during the Marquez vs. Pacquiao 3 fight and the fans still booed the decision when Pac won and it was a heavily pro pacquiao crowd.

Everyone knows when you watch a fight in a bar or a big place with lots of people you can't hear ****, I watched the Marquez fight versus Pacquiao at a crowded bar in my area with at least 150 people and you couldn't hear lamply at all or it was hard to hear, until people stopped talking to hear the decision and a lot of people booed when Pacquiao won. I had the fight a draw it was close and many others said that fight should have been a draw.

So that HBO nutthuggery aint **** cause the boxing writers ringside didnt listen to lampley, andre ward didnt listen to lampley, they watched it live in person.

Comment

Working...
                      X