Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing Cotto-Mayweather.

I would not be surprised if Bradley beat Pacquiao.

Comment

• still nothing huh. Ill come back after 24/7 to see if any interest has been sparked

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Don't be surprised if Bradley get lit up.
        Don't be surprised if Pac is outboxed and confused...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Well said.
          War Bradley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Please, Tim Bradley is a black Ricky Hatton. No defense, come forward, he can't do sh** to Pacquiao.

Have either of these guys talked much trash yet? I know Bradley's said a couple things about being natural. They are two pretty respectful guys, which isn't going to help build the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Please, Tim Bradley is a black Ricky Hatton. No defense, come forward, he can't do sh** to Pacquiao.

Have either of these guys talked much trash yet? I know Bradley's said a couple things about being natural. They are two pretty respectful guys, which isn't going to help build the hype.
              I think the 24/7 is going to be great,Bradley has said somethings..Like Pac will be easy work,he knows how to handle Pac..Not really trash talk,just confident talk..But I'm more interested in the training and hearing both Trainers prepare for this fight...

I love the sig,lol,I thought that scene was fuccking priceless...

Comment

I've been re-watching some Bradley fights recently and he get's incredibley wild at times. Hatton-esque

He should refrain from doing that with Pacquaio.

I want to see how good Bradley's boxing is in this fight, I think that should be his gameplan I just don't think he has the ability to keep it up consistently.

We'll see though. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm rooting for Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I've been re-watching some Bradley fights recently and he get's incredibley wild at times. Hatton-esque

He should refrain from doing that with Pacquaio.

I want to see how good Bradley's boxing is in this fight, I think that should be his gameplan I just don't think he has the ability to keep it up consistently.

We'll see though. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm rooting for Tim.
                  When he has a guy hurt, or thinks he has a guy hurt, he gets insane. Those punches are WIDE, and that will get him destroyed, something big will catch Bradley if he starts winging those madman punches. I would think the way Bradley moved and stayed composed while focused on boxing against Peterson has to be the basic template. If he can get Pacquiao near the ropes, then move inside and take advantage of his huge edge in inside fighting.

He really will have to fight the fight of his life, but I'm confident that both he can do that and Pacquiao will have continued to show decline.

Comment

When he has a guy hurt, or thinks he has a guy hurt, he gets insane. Those punches are WIDE, and that will get him destroyed, something big will catch Bradley if he starts winging those madman punches. I would think the way Bradley moved and stayed composed while focused on boxing against Peterson has to be the basic template. If he can get Pacquiao near the ropes, then move inside and take advantage of his huge edge in inside fighting.

He really will have to fight the fight of his life, but I'm confident that both he can do that and Pacquiao will have continued to show decline.
                    Yeah, definitely.

But even then at one point in that fight went into crazy mode and almost fell over Can't remember what round.

I doubt he does that though with Pacquaio.
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 05-09-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Yeah, definitely.

But even then at one point in that fight went into crazy mode and almost fell over :lol: Can't remember what round.

I doubt he does that though with Pacquaio.
                      The one thing that has to be on his mind at all time IMO is to avoid mid-range. Either be far so Pacquiao has to chase or up close where he can tie Pacquiao up. There's just no chance he can compete with Pacquiao's handspeed and power at mid-range.

Comment

Working...
                      X