Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley been reading my posts.....I need to copyright that stuff...

Comment

• Talk is cheap

Look at the Cotto-floyd face off. Floyd was talkling all this **** and got his ass kicked and had his blood all over the place

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Was 24/7 supposed to be today?
        Next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Bradley speaks for himself while Freddie speaks for Manny. Manny really didn't say anything at all.
          Because you know what? Manny Pacquiao do the talking in the ring. His fist do the talk. Can't wait Manny Pacquiao break Bradleys wall...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Thats what I was thinking...
            that frikken drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Next weekend.
              Welp... on to the xbox then

Comment

• WTH some of u talking about? Neither side was shook. First time some of you see these guys speak? This is going to be a hell of a fan friendly fight. Looking forward to it

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley been reading my posts.....I need to copyright that stuff...
                  say what now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                    WTH some of u talking about? Neither side was shook. First time some of you see these guys speak? This is going to be a hell of a fan friendly fight. Looking forward to it
                    Only on this forum can so much crap be read into a face off.

All of these comments say more about the posters themselves than Pac and Bradley.

Comment

• can someone post an embedded youtube clip of it or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X