Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    He can physically give him his belt but that wouldn't do anything as far as the scorecards go. And people are coming out now giving it to Bradley
    Yeah I understand that, but I'm saying out of sportsmanship and to expose corrupt judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      Would you respect a fighter that would admit he lost during a post fight interview and handed his belt to the champion? Let's say if Tim Bradley said he lost to Pacquiao in the post fight interview and gave him his belt?

Disclaimer: I am not a Pacquiao fan, *******, nor am I Filipino.
      I'd call Bradley ****** in return as that's equivalent to throwing 4-5 mill out the windows, lets be realistic here

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
        I found you on youtube bro.

Comment

Would you respect a fighter that would admit he lost during a post fight interview and handed his belt to the champion? Let's say if Tim Bradley said he lost to Pacquiao in the post fight interview and gave him his belt?

Very few fighters have ever done something like this. Why should Bradley have done it?? Manny didn't do it against JMM in their last bout and Bradley would be leaving north of $5 mil on the table for a rematch. That's just fiscal irresponsibility.

Comment

nope. Why. HE fought his ass off. It not his fault they gave him the nod over another fighter.

Especially in last night fight. Pacquaio choose only to fight in the last minute of teh fight and then he tried to only go for a knockout and couldn't do it. Bradley fought every minute.

So he believed he won. So why should he say he lost if he thinks he won just so some random guy who think he lost will respect him.

PLus not to mention the can of worms that will open for future fights of his, how the judges will score him just cause of the fear of him putting them on blast like that. so it will be harder for him to get nods in fights if he was to pull something like that.

Just cause some people thought he lost does not mean he thought he did. Why should someone admit to something he does not think happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
              wow puga accusing others of RACISM??? How ironic.

do we need to pull up your old racist rants on Baracuda?
              i have no control over anyone's post...in his case "had"

Comment

• Waste of time, when that kind of money is involved nothing else matters.

Comment

• If Floyd really wants to clean up the sport he should...

...help Manny ban these incompetent judges. How many good fights and great fighters have been screwed by bad judges. This decade alone all 3 years of it we've seen some terrible calls. Hell this year only 6 months old we've seen bad decisions. Now that the biggest name in boxing has been screwed its time for these judges to be held accountable. They are paid for by the promoter and when you're a guy like arum that always promotes both guys how is there any control mechanism stopping him from arranging the decision?

Floyd thinks steroids are the problem with boxing but the guy is delusional the thing that's killing the sport and will continue to do so until it dies is now and always was unjust decisions by bad judges.

Comment

• Photo: Bob Arum "Bradley I'm proud of you son!"

I thought he said Bradley didnt win, yet he is hugging Bradley like he was proud.

Comment

• why are some people here so bothered that alot of us seen the fight much closer than most are making it out to be after we re watched the fight?no one said to re watch in slo mo or that we re watched in slo mo unlike most of the pacquiao fans after the marquez fight

Comment

Working...
                      X