Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I think If Pac is pushed he still has that killer edge inside him.

Someone's just got to force it out of him.

It was there in the Marquez fight.
    Cant see it much man. The old pac when told he is behind would go for the kill when the bell rings. He would get hit a lot but it wont deter him. On the 3rd fight, i saw him still boxing like he did the first 11rounds. Too tentative in my opinion. Of course a big part of it was jmm brilliance but i saw something diffrent. Too complacent, imo. If he has a chance against pbf, he needs to get the old pac back along with the eye of the tiger opening song rather than the carrier single from his album. Lols

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      @ the Tom Selleck example.

Nah man, Tom Selleck got rid of his stache, just like most people coming out of the 80's did, because it was looong past time. However, he was never a "great" actor to begin with....
      bite your tongue when speaking on the talents of selleck.

Comment

• Bradley is happy as Pac has given him the chance to fight the best fighter in the sport of boxing.

If he was fighting Khan or FLoyd he might not be so smiley, as it is Pac he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
          Cant see it much man. The old pac when told he is behind would go for the kill when the bell rings. He would get hit a lot but it wont deter him. On the 3rd fight, i saw him still boxing like he did the first 11rounds. Too tentative in my opinion. Of course a big part of it was jmm brilliance but i saw something diffrent. Too complacent, imo. If he has a chance against pbf, he needs to get the old pac back along with the eye of the tiger opening song rather than the carrier single from his album. Lols

I agree.

I think it's there somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He isn't one to trash talk.

But he's always ready for business. Never have I seen him so smiley and hugging his opponent like he has with Pac.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the spotlight and magnitude of the fight may be getting to him.
            Bradley was good friends with Holt and Campbell and Peterson for that matter,it won't matter fight night..Bradley will beready for the task at hand..Just because Bradley is friendly with you won't effect how he fights you in the ring..

Comment

• What weight are they fighting at?

Comment

• Bradley is cool but I'm a Pacquiao fan so I'm going for him

Comment

• The pac bradley page just went up on Ticketmaster. It looks like the only seats being released to the public are the 200 and 900 seats.

Nevermind. They just fixed it.
                  Last edited by -PBP-; 02-23-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• [Video] Timothy Bradley: If I get knocked out so be it!

Timothy Bradley "If I can't compete with Manny after the first 6 rounds and he's dominating me, expect a war, just expect a war, because I'm the type of fighter that got alot of dignity, if I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go out on my shield".

Damn can't wait

Comment

• I love Bradley,but come Timmy B JMM won that last fight...I know Timmy is going to go for broke and let it all hang out..This is what he's fought for,he is going to make the best of this chance...

Comment

Working...
                      X