Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    not sure if this has been posted yet: Compubox Stats
    See, I gave the first 2 rounds to Bradley..... I felt the 1 punch deficit, and 4 punch deficit in each round, was more than made up by how much more busy, and how many more punches Bradley threw.

EDIT: Also i the 3rd round, the punch stats dont show the whole story.... Timmy actually controlled and won most of that round, but in the last 20-30 seconds, Pacquiao had a little flurry. Looking at the punch stats, someone would have thought that Pac dominated that round, when that was NOT the case.
    Last edited by Always; 06-10-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Bob explaining his take.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Actually I can see why a judge would score that round in Bradley's favor. Rounds are 3 minutes, not selected patches.

Pacquiao won the fight in my eyes however he did himself a disservice by fighting in patches instead of taking control of the entire round.
        Doesn't matter if you fight in patches as long as you do more than your opponent. I feel Pac did more in those patches than Bradley did in the rest of the round.

Comment

• We need to ban Bob Arum from boxing.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Are you ******? If nothing happens in the first 2 minutes and pacquiao dominates the last minute it means Pacquiao dominated the round
              Bradley was in control for the early part of the round, that isn't doing nothing for 2 rounds.

Comment

• One of the best ever. He'll be more appreciated by the hardcore fans long after he's retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Doesn't matter if you fight in patches as long as you do more than your opponent. I feel Pac did more in those patches than Bradley did in the rest of the round.
                  Your opinion and mine as well but I can understand people who believe that Bradley control of the ring *****hed Pacquiao's late round flurry.

Comment

• How can that be a Bradley round? Pacquiao's punches were FAR cleaner and more effective, and he stunned him. Neither winning for 2 minutes, and then one guy dominating the last minute, means the guy who dominated the last minute won the round.

Comment

• Don't worry he'll have his credit in the end.

Unlike his haters and trolls, which nobody will remember.

I knew the first time I watched Pacquiao that I was looking at a special fighter.

From blowing everyone out of his divisions with his sheer Power, Ferocity and balls, to his legendary wars with Marquez, Morales and Barrera, to his domination of Cotto and Hatton.

He hasn't been the same since he started getting old, but I was Glad to follow his career and I'm proud to be his fan.
                      Last edited by Paclan; 06-10-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X