Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Actually I can see why a judge would score that round in Bradley's favor. Rounds are 3 minutes, not selected patches.

Pacquiao won the fight in my eyes however he did himself a disservice by fighting in patches instead of taking control of the entire round.
    I agree with Pacquiao fighting in patches but back pedaling pumping the jab and having your shots blocks doesnt win you the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      I agree... Just as bad as the judges.
      What more hilarious is these clowns mock these petitions when they said so themselves right now about signing the petition as long as it fits their agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        if you agree Lederman's card and gave Manny 11 rounds like those ****riders on HBO did then you don't get to critique the judges cards

Keep it movin', and go argue with the poll, son.
        Edit; i don't always agree with Lampley and Steward, and admit they aren't always right, but Lederman always comments on why he scores the rounds the way he does, and i usually can see he's being reasonable.

Not that your retort deserves a response, but i gave you one anway.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 06-10-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
          The judges are highly trained professionals and their opinion holds more weight than us simple boxing fans do

-pacfarts on marquez
          Pacfarts, *******s, Floydidiots, May****, GTFO with these childish names. These forums should be age-restricted.

Pacquiao got a gift decision against Marquez, and he gets blatantly robbed against Bradley. I think the fix was in from the start, but they maybe thought it'd be a closer, uglier fight than it was.

Instead, Bradley just went into survival mode. He threw a lot of jabs and didn't land anything meaningful. Really the only punches I can remember him landing were jabs considering his 'power shots' didn't land clean whatsoever and had no power. Manny might as well have been sparring.

Comment

• Bradley Is Pacmans Daddy.

Comment

• These Pac man fans are ******ed. They literally think their 3-petition will make a difference. Name me the last time a close fight decision was overturned? Pacman robbed JMM 3 times, Cotto robbed Clottey, and so on. Nothing is going to change,

Deal with it, your boy cannot deal with slickness

Comment

• @those wanting to see Marquez's decision overturned, feel free to petition that.

I was hoping for more 'real' boxing fans to chime in. If I felt the Marquez fight was a robbery, it's still no fault of the fighters. Misplaced aggression much?

If you just didn't think it was a robbery, then I respect that. Otherwise, you know what to do

Comment

• Is there a yawn emote?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Is there a yawn emote?
                    I dont know; ask Ricky Hatton, he looked mighty sleepy after he fought Pacquiao. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      What more hilarious is these clowns mock these petitions when they said so themselves right now about signing the petition as long as it fits their agenda.
                      Yeah, just like you guys talk about compubox numbers when it only fits your agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X