Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a joke decision.really..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Cry me a river..Here have another..
      Not sure why you pickin' on me but please carry on too and keep haulin' you azz.

LOL!

Comment

• NO trilogy. no rematch is needed either but the fans just want pac to KTFO and punish that guy..

Comment

• I think this will be Martinez vs PWilliams all over again.

Now I don't think Manny gets a brutal KO....but I think he dominates the guy to the point that no one will want to see a third fight.

Comment

• The last few pages are why boxing will always get away with this, until the day the sport dies. No matter who gets robbed, how they get robbed, a group finds a way to convince themselves no robbery ever occurred.

Comment

• Brian kenny dont know **** about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I told you guys Pac would lose now kindly eat crow....I'll sell future betting info for e-points if you want to make bank.

I was right, that is all.
                x2. Robbery or not, #TeamBradley won.

crow is in the oven.

Where is Daniel Alpha?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  your post is irrelevant.
                  Manny stepped on Bradley foot in the 4th I think and he rolled his ankle

true story

here is a dramatic reenactment

Comment

• Pac-Bradley PPV number prediction

I have a feeling this fight will under perform. The hype just wasn't there. I know a lot of people that decided to stream or not watch the fight at all thinking it would be just another Pacquiao shut out. I had a lot of people asking me what happened after word got out that Pac lost.
                    I think it comes in less than 1 mill, which would be a disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      The fans deserve it, 1 robbery deserves another. But on a serious note, why is it that most of the time it's mega fights that this kind of crap happens in??
                      I was thinking to myself the most blatant robberies usually aren't on the mega fights. maybe that's cause the mega fights aren't that competitive, but you think of the worst decisions lately - rios/abril, williams/lara, etc., usually not mega fights. and while those are bad for the sport, it's the mega fights that hurt the sport the most. so many people are calling boxing a joke right now and saying UFC is better etc (which is faulty logic since MMA has bad decisions too).

Comment

Working...
                      X