Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are two judges that need to be investigated

Comment

• Pac could have finished Bradley in the middle rounds but was hesitant......who knows why

Comment

• 118-110 to Pacquiao.

How did Primetime score it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Yeah, this ain't the pac that we are used to watching. He lost but so what even pac isn't bothered, he said things like this happens boxing which is true.
          Do you honestly think Bradley won?

Comment

• I rewatched the fight to and from rounds 6-12 Bradley would be out boxing Pacquiao for the first 2 minutes and the Pac would try to flurry late

I'm not saying that I think Bradley won but I can see how people would say that it's a closer fight than people think

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I didn't wait tilll the 2nd card, once I heard the first card, I shook my head, the second card my ears started bleeding, the 3rd card, I laughed but then I turned around, my MMA guys were laughing at the sport, I couldn't even defend it.
              You know what I almost laughed as well when I heard it just out of complete shock!

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                Does anyone know what H from Steps had to say about the fight?
                I wanna know what Peter Andre had to say about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                  are you floyd fa.ggots really comparing this to the marquez fight?(which was actually close?)
                  **** off pacf@g!!! marquez was robbed twice against that roided up hypejob. karma's a b!tch ain't it?

Comment

• wtf i just checked out the ratings, and floyd and many share the number 2 spot, what a joke the ring in all their years of history have never done something like this

Comment

• He took it to an undefeated guy in his prime and looked good for the majority of rounds then kind of slowed down maybe thinking the fight was in the bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X