Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac and suge all over again??? PAC be careful!!!

Comment

• Hope he does leave Top Rank!!

Comment

• Pac vs Mayweather will never happen. Bob Arum will always keep IN HOUSE TOP RANK fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          lol @ amateur boxing not being corrupt.

the mayweather-cotto remark makes even less sense. bradley did better than cotto did, his best rounds werent as big as cottos best rounds but he made way more rounds close and deserved to win more rounds on the cards overall.
          I am not stating that AM boxing is without corruption...anybody can figure out that where there is big money there is corruption. AM boxing has a lot less corruption and will be my new source for watching boxing. That bradley/pac fight was just the last straw for me. I honestly havent felt that disgusted since my best friend was unfairly fired from a job some years ago.

i realize that its all hype...its fake. Once you see past an illusion it won't entertain you anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Bob has Bradley II and JMM IV fight excuses now to milk Manny before allowing the Mayweather fight to happen.

Bob will cash out on the Mayweather fight right before Pac retires.
            The reason I disagree with you is a point of logic. Assuming Arum has the power to fix a fight (not impossible); why let Pac lose, if ultimately a Pac v Floyd fight is the big cash out? Doesn't make sense from a money point of view. Pac losing deflates the public's interest in that fight.

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it. I highly highly highly doubt Pac ever leaves Top Rank.

Comment

• If you're one of the people who were on here spamming about Cotto winning 7 rounds or at least a draw, finding a way to give 6 or 7 rounds to Bradley should be easy.

Comment

• Marquez talking a lot of smack lol.

Comment

• I can't believe people are buying into this, it was a FLAT OUT robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcdynasty View Post
                      Did Bradley land more Yes:nice compubox which is known for telling the wrong story about fights
                      Did Bradley land the harder punches NO: agree
                      Did Bradley press the fight NO: yes...while more than pac anyway..walking forward isn't pressing
                      Did Bradley pressure manny NO
                      Did Bradley make manny miss NO: **** YES HE DID...YOU HIGH?
                      Did Bradley in any shape or form hurt manny NO
                      Look have the clown left out the most telling fact `Did Bradley land more=NO`

There is not a singel area in wicth bradley did better the manny.

Manny won 99.99% of all the exchanges , that is called winning.

You are gonna find that there is not one (or will be) real boxing expert on this planet that will claim that Bradley clearly won that fight, ever.

Mark my words

Comment

Working...
                      X