Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was saying this too

pac is about to retire so arum having an undefeated fighter beat his cash cow is going to give him a chance of having a new one to give him those dirty money

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
      And seriously what's the point of a rematch? He already dominated this ***in fight so I don't need to watch again to know he would do it again. SMH **** boxing!
      You won't, but how many other people will?
      Arum basically created a rivalry that takes up 2 more fights for Pacquiao...that's a year today that he's done. They'll at least have a rematch, and I can imagine retiring after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Who won on your scorecards?
        Pacquiao won clearly

oh and im never buying a PPV again btw

Comment

• Originally posted by kenso View Post
          I'm just going to say it like it is - if you scored this fight for Bradley, then you are an absolute fool. This fight wasn't even CLOSE. Bradley won ONE round.
          I gave him the 1st, 7th, 10th and 11th.

Agree with the rest of what you said.

Comment

• Great prediction man. Disgusting that you were right though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Me too man and people are already hating on us!

I said it already I had Manny winning and was surprised 1 judge had it for Bradley let alone two, but I need to watch it again with no sound, and with British commentary before I come up with a real scorecard. When I am sober and not affected by my emotions.

Though Daniel Alhpa better pay up.
              The British commentary were just as biased as I assume HBO were.

Comment

• Feel bad for pacquiao, but he should retire to show arum whos the real cash cow

Comment

• One thing I find note worthy is the contrast between how people call a Mayweather fight and how people call a Pacquiao fight.

For all intents and purposes the Bradley fight was about as competitive as Cotto's fight with Mayweather. In that both fighters won between 2 and 4 rounds ( 5 if you are extremely generous). Yet HBO had no problem giving credit for Cotto's work during the actual fight whereas with Bradley they made out like he was getting Effed up even when the shots were not landed.

Feel the need to point out that I actually do think it was a robbery however the way HBO calls their fights sickens me. I was glad that Kellerman pointed out that the way they call their fights could influence people's opinions. Lampley didn't seem to like that.

Comment

• he should retire before may gets out of jail or he will get burned really good and Ariza sells a tell all book and ends up with an * next to his name like bonds...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry2dope
                      I wish I was there...did they mass suicide?
                      No, but they were screaming and shit.
                      It was really hard to score, the screamed every time Pacquiao moved and when Bradley dodged they called him a pussy.
                      I'm going to rewatch the fight later,but I can't lie I had Pacquiao winning this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X