Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Doesn't matter if you fight in patches as long as you do more than your opponent. I feel Pac did more in those patches than Bradley did in the rest of the round.
    Your opinion and mine as well but I can understand people who believe that Bradley control of the ring *****hed Pacquiao's late round flurry.

Comment

• How can that be a Bradley round? Pacquiao's punches were FAR cleaner and more effective, and he stunned him. Neither winning for 2 minutes, and then one guy dominating the last minute, means the guy who dominated the last minute won the round.

Comment

• Don't worry he'll have his credit in the end.

Unlike his haters and trolls, which nobody will remember.

I knew the first time I watched Pacquiao that I was looking at a special fighter.

From blowing everyone out of his divisions with his sheer Power, Ferocity and balls, to his legendary wars with Marquez, Morales and Barrera, to his domination of Cotto and Hatton.

He hasn't been the same since he started getting old, but I was Glad to follow his career and I'm proud to be his fan.
        Last edited by Paclan; 06-10-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Bradley was in control for the early part of the round, that isn't doing nothing for 2 rounds.
          He wasn't landing though, nothing worth winning the round over Pacquiao. If he was landing shots that would win him the round, maybe, but he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by piye View Post
            Actually, that .gif explains more about that fight that anything the judges scored. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              We need to ban Bob Arum from boxing.....
              Definitely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Control means nothing when all you land is a few soft punches and the other guy has you hurt twice. There was nothing close about round 5.
                Oh so punches that land don't count if you think they're not powerful and being in control for 5/6ths of a round doesn't either?

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
                  See, I gave the first 2 rounds to Bradley..... I felt the 1 punch deficit, and 4 punch deficit in each round, was more than made up by how much more busy, and how many more punches Bradley threw.
                  The counter-argument is obviously that Pacquiao landed the harder, more 'meaningful' punches.

Comment

• stephen A and skip bayless speak on this yet?

Comment

• Manny Did Lose, The Judges Finally Caught On

At first I did blame Arum and big conspiracy, Horus is right although he yapped about nada, I rewatched it

Tim - 1-3, 6, 9-12

Manny - 4-5, 7

I gave the 8 a draw

The only rounds Manny won is when they traded punches, and lot of them punches was misses. He was very sloppy and the judges aren't being fooled anymore. The rounds Bradley boxed, he won. Manny claps his gloves together and sigh when fighters wont engage him and stick to boxing.

Only punch he landed cleanly was that straight left. How can you win a fight if you throw hardly any body punches? Bradley landed body and face shots, its a reason Manny gassed towards the end. When you have to push a fighter off you in the later rounds, you're tired. He even was countering Manny

Give Bradley credit

Comment

Working...
                      X