Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I agree, but not because of the JMM fight. That was a close fight that could have gone either way but because this b1tch Diva Pac needs to return to earth. Making people wait coz he needs to watch his favorite team lose? Then make em wait more coz I need to do my treadmill? Turning into a spoiled brat like Mayweather needs to stop.
    because you know what happened.

You know what people who hate before they have a reason are called? Haters.

There's nothing sadder than a hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
      Pacquiao handled defeat more than you would expect him, always gracious.

And your point is.... boxing was vindicated due to the worst robbery in the sport?
      lol.. this was far from the worst robbery in the sport, very far from it.

TS said nothing about anyone being vindicated or this fights effect on the sport. he simply stated pacquiao has been given several decisions he didnt deserve, now hes experiencing the oposite.

two wrongs dont make a right (or 4 wrongs to be exact), nobody deserves to be robbed but with pacquiaos history hes still been lucky with decisions all in all. thats all he said and hes right. again lol at this being the worst robbery in boxing.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-10-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Im with you on this one. Ill be back when Bob Arum is 6 feet deep. Then Ill find out where he was buried at and go piss on his grave.

I can deal with one of my guys being robbed but Pacquiao? No way. The guy has done so much for this sport, for a WHOLE country (the Philippines) and for Arum himself.

So yea, got my bet paid off and Im out this b1tch. Ill be watching UFC Fridays and Saturdays.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          You're a clown and you're what's wrong with boxing.
          LOL........OK, if you can't see and read between the lines on things that's your fault, not mine.......this stopped being a sport years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Damn,a lot of butthurt guy's running around these forums now a days..
            I'm not sure I understand this post Rome?

Comment

• This is exactly why Arum can pull this kind of garbage. Because of mouthbreathing, inbred morons like yourself. Stop watching the sport, you're only making it worse for the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Only a complete fool would boast about a fighter winning a blatant gift discission that hurt the sport and made it look joke worthy on a world stage.

You are a fanboy anyone with an ounce of sense knows last night was detrimental to the sport, you are a joke reveling in a hollow, empty victory.
                This guy is the most azz hurt of um all...

Comment

• The Am's are as corrupt, boxing is just a total shame!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I'm not sure I understand this post Rome?
                    I'm sure you do..

Comment

• Real men don't accept false victories.

Comment

Working...
                      X