Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    While I agree, Pacquiao lost the fight anyway, I still think Pacfans need to wake the fuck up. The man ain't in Floyds league and never was....
    Whether he's in Floyd's league or not, he was screwed over tonight. You have to admit that. Even Floyd Sr. thought Pac won.

Pac should be a man and fight Floyd anyways and say hell with Arum and a Bradley rematch.

Of course that would happen though.

Comment

• Round 5 the most significant punch in the round was a looping left by Pac with about :36 seconds left that sent Bradley stumbling backwards. This started the holding by Bradley and flurries by Pac. How in the hell did CJ Ross score that round for Bradley is beyong me

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Bradley won. I can deal with that. Pac became inactive in the last three rounds.
        me, too, prof kadyo! pac is starting to show father time here in this fight, imo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Whether he's in Floyd's league or not, he was screwed over tonight. You have to admit that. Even Floyd Sr. thought Pac won.

Pac should be a man and fight Floyd anyways and say hell with Arum and a Bradley rematch.

Of course that would happen though.
          No he didn't. That was a fake tweet.

Comment

• someone did not watch the fiiiighttt nyanananna

Comment

• Bradley is holding Marquez belt!!!

if you pac fans claim robbery than you must accept that marquez was robbed too.

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
                if you pac fans claim robbery than you must accept that marquez was robbed too.
                Pac JMM was a very close fight that could of gone either way but no way did Bradley have that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Yeah round 5 was clear pac and it must have been 7 then that I gave to PAC and 8 to Bradley through compassion. Defo gave 5 to PAC but I can't remember 7/8 which one as it was 6AM over here.

I was contemplating turning it off after the fight because it was late and I thought it was a formality that PAC would get the UD. But I stay tuned and I was shocked when the 2nd card read Bradley 115-113 I honestly thought omg it's gonna happen
                  The rounds seemed a lot less decisive the second time round but it's hard to give Tim rounds because Pacqauio lands the cleaner, more hurtful punches in most of those reasonably close rounds.

Comment

• Pacquiao JMM Post fight interview after Tim Bradley Vs Pac fight

Here's a post fight interview with the two legends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmrKtaM36L4

Comment

• Nope, instead they will claim that the judges are highly trained officials, and veterans at their craft. Just like they said when Marquez "lost" to Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X