Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis: Unbelievable! #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! #Disgraceful

Evander Holyfield: worst decision ever since my fight w Valuev in 2008! #robbery[/QUOTE]

This is kinda funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      Funny how he also took #1 without even lacing a glove when pacroid lost to marquez
      haha you're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        you really think so?

I thought the Pacquaio-Bradley fight was a clearer win than Marquez' over Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          bro, you mad for real
          yeah bro..for real. im also going to point out that youre also mad.

Comment

• sig is hilarious WW

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
              You're going to cry when Pac retires, you won't have anyone to hate on.
              Wont matter to you you will be gone when Pacs gone , its funny how truth about boxing is hate when its criticism with reasons given why its said , I always thought hate with boxing was about personal things other than boxing .

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I think round 8 was one of those rounds PAC took off, I'll have to re-watch it, but I think I gave that to Bradley only because of PAC's inactivity.
                Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Rounds 7 & 8 were reasonabley close (ish) rounds but Pacquaio still won them IMO.

Wayne McCullough gave Bradley Round 8 on the UK commentary.

But Round 5 was definitely a clear Pac round.
                Yeah round 5 was clear pac and it must have been 7 then that I gave to PAC and 8 to Bradley through compassion. Defo gave 5 to PAC but I can't remember 7/8 which one as it was 6AM over here.

I was contemplating turning it off after the fight because it was late and I thought it was a formality that PAC would get the UD. But I stay tuned and I was shocked when the 2nd card read Bradley 115-113 I honestly thought omg it's gonna happen

Comment

• Floyd was already number one after Pac's bad performance against Marquez.

Pac getting robbed against Bradley doesn't change that.

Comment

• AmirKingKhan

I am shocked at the decision. It reminds me of when I was robbed against Breidis Prescott.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      While I agree, Pacquiao lost the fight anyway, I still think Pacfans need to wake the fuck up. The man ain't in Floyds league and never was....
                      Whether he's in Floyd's league or not, he was screwed over tonight. You have to admit that. Even Floyd Sr. thought Pac won.

Pac should be a man and fight Floyd anyways and say hell with Arum and a Bradley rematch.

Of course that would happen though.

Comment

Working...
                      X