Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny shouldn't have made the judges wait. The judges were pissed that Manny made them miss EDC.

Comment

• "Remember these are trained officials who have been judging fights for YEARS. They hold more weight than just some boxing fan"

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i criticize him because its a dumb statement to make. pac didnt hurt jmm, he didnt really hurt bradley per say, didnt hurt hurt clottey at all. sure he hurt mosely but the guy was shot to shreds. its a huge leap in logic to assume hes gonna overpower and hurt floyd to the point that floyd loses his mind and stops fighting his style. in over 40 professional fights, some against fighters with comparable power to pacs, it has never happened, even when he has been hurt but all of a sudden pac is gonna do it, when he hasnt been able to do it in his most recent fights? its the truth. if u wanna go with that argument, go ahead. i dont buy it.
        he did hurt bradley on 2 or more occasions

Comment

• It also depends on what happens in the rematch since that's obviously been set in stone before the opening bell of this one.

Comment

• yep, can't believe we all had to wait on one man watch a basketball game

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              Oh wow, a social media protest. Stop the presses, these likes and comments will stop multimillion dollars fights and yes our “voice” will be heard online to the distress of the powerbrokers of boxing

This will fail as Pac fans trying to boycott Mosley-Floyd
              The thing is Floyd fans and Manny fans are all outraged by this , forget some rematch crap put Bradley in with Floyd next and you will only quieten 1/2 , the rematch will be hard sell as it was a crap fight to be honest , what are they going to sell .

Comment

• D
                Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Nah you the loser buddy , once again Pac showed what he is not without draining them , Bradley is not close to Floyd in any way or form and could not win a round of him , and we seen what Floyd did to JMM and what JMM does to Pac , I really cant siphon the way you guys think , its right before you eyes and you still cant see it , your too busy in denial to see the hype job that is Manny , good fighter and so is Bradley but hype jobs none the less , I say hype because they are not what they are made out to be ,, you guys would sheeeet bricks if you could see how easy Floyd beats Bradley and Pac .
                Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                What are you smoking , Bradley is slow and is as wide as fck , he would be lucky to land anything on Floyd , Tims head is out there like its on a totem pole and Manny couldnt do much at all , it was a bullsheeeeet fight considering it was supposed to be a superfight !
                Bradley looked like crap, because he was fihting pacquiao. your only giving pacquiao more credit by saying this. he made a very very good fighter look desperate and ordinary.

Comment

• AmirKingKhan

I am shocked at the decision. It reminds me of when I was robbed against Breidis Prescott.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    "Remember these are trained officials who have been judging fights for YEARS. They hold more weight than just some boxing fan"
                    did you think jmm won against pac the last time?

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                      When exactly did i say mannys gonna ko floyd? i said he has to be able to take mannys punch. the whole manny doesnt have ko power argument is ridiculous. manny shoots the punch so fast, it stuns you. if floyd doesnt get overly cautios aka retreat mode, then he can use his boxing in the middle of the ring. if not, he has to run basically, like most of pacquiaos opponents minus marquez.
                      so thats whats gonna happen? floyd is gonna feel manny's power and then hes gonna start retreating for the rest of the fight? is that how it goes? jmm didnt retreat. bradley definitely didnt retreat. so what am i missing that makes u assume floyd would do something that hes never been known to do in the past? usually when he gets hurt, he comes forward. look at the mosely fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X