Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been saying this since 2010, it's no secret. His declined started in the Margacheato-fight, since then it's been going downhill. He was slightly better last night, probably because of Ariza's training but he still wasn't the Manny of 08-09, obviously.

He still dominated Bradley, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
      AmirKingKhan

I am shocked at the decision. It reminds me of when I was robbed against Breidis Prescott.
      LOL !! smart ass

Comment

• Meh, wont do anything.

I recall this picture being all over FB at a time;

Then people stopped caring because it was in Pac's favour. They'll all watch the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          The thing is Floyd fans and Manny fans are all outraged by this , forget some rematch crap put Bradley in with Floyd next and you will only quieten 1/2 , the rematch will be hard sell as it was a crap fight to be honest , what are they going to sell .
          Mark my words, Pac-Bradley 2 will more than the first fight, pointless e-campaign

Comment

• Davey D @mrdaveyd
            Same people who fixed the Wisconsin election.. Fixed the fight last night! #RIPBoxing

B_Real Cypress Hill @B_Real420
            Boxing has become a joke! The world witnessed PAC-man get robbed last night & wonder why ppl have gravitated 2UFC.The judges should be fired

Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
            Even Gale Van Hoy would have it for Pacquiao. #PacBradley #boxing

Adam Smith @SkyAdamSmith
            I thought JMM beat PAC...but I felt PAC beat Bradley(even though he took foot off gas in last rounds like DLH-Trinidad)

Elie Seckbach @Seckbach
            @AmirKingKhan vs Bradley just got much more interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
              he did hurt bradley on 2 or more occasions
              i saw bradley stunned, was he hurt? maybe, but not to the extent hbo made it seem, not nearly. stop listening to the ridiculous commentary. if, as u guys imply, pac has thunderous power, bradley wasnt exactly scared of it. he fought toe to toe on more than one occasion with pac even after the incidences where it seemed he was stunned.

Comment

did you think jmm won against pac the last time?
                Yes I did. Along with 75% of NSB. I was just quoting what some of you attached pacquiao fanatics were saying in defense of pacquiao's robbery of marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  I think Pacquiao looked verry good, much better than in his last fights and he was agressive. I cant believe they robbed him.
                  Why should anyone rob a PPV king like Pacquiao??? That makes no sense!!! I actually left watching before the decision was announced, beeing sure Pac winning a clear decision!!!!
                  The thing is, Bradley won. It wasn't a robbery. What's a robbery is compubox and the HBO crew using it to influence opinions. I started suspecting compubox when it had Froch vs Dirrell way closer than what everyone saw. I think it had Froch outlanding Dirrell in some rounds and that was never the case. Before last night fight ended i was thinking Bradley wouldn't get the nob but if it was amateur boxing he would. Turns out aggression alone isn't cutting it. The HBO crew would ignore Bradley's shots all night and even mentioned the difference was the power like that would magically allowed them to establish a threshold for minimum power a scoring punch would be.

Comment

cotto was slow just like bradley but he landed on floyd. is this the argument you're trying to present?
                    Cotto has timing Bradley has nothing and if Floyd wanted to box Miguel probably would have landed waaaaaay less , and Cotto was 154 which is the Cotto that Pac wants no part of and that weight suited Cotto a lot more than it suited Floyd , look at all of it not just a point out of context here and there , its dynamic and lots of things are relevant , Bradley is not close to Floyd in anything thats the bottom line , its A and B thats the truth of the matter .

Comment

• Yes, Cotto/Floyd was closer IMO. Both won clearly though.

Comment

Working...
                      X