Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Most of the time Pacquiao blocked Bradleys punches. Pacquiao landed more punches, cleaner punches and especially harder punches. No way Bradley won the fight. I dont know the judges in the fight, were the judges all black?
    No Bradley was slipping and rolling most of those or he would have been out early. Bradley landed a lot more but didn't budge Pac with them and the crowd didn't react as loud.

Pac could not line Bradley up and lost. It was a scrap !!!

Comment

• So I guess two wrongs do make a right, apparently.

Comment

• m
        Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You swallow hype like they want you to , Bradley is a B level fighter , head up punches wide and no power , thats what I said of Tim before the fight , what did you see in this fight , Let me guess , I know a hungry undefeated lion that withstood the power of superman like a rock that could not be broken ,,, get outa here and open your eyes the fight was crap and they made so many mistakes it wasnt funny , Floyd owns them both and its not close , truth !
        Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        I will reword it , I did not see anything that was superstar material in this fight , but I saw a lot that was flawed boxing for the level they supposed to be in . to me it was a poor quality fight not exciting not very skillful .
        To me laying on the ropes and letting your opponent hit you to the body is a flaw. it shows you can do that good fighters, but not great fighters. it shows your legs are gone, and you have lapses where you rest up, but if an elite fihter is in there, you wont have that same luxury, thus having less stamina to fight in the middle of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
          On the contrary. i think people need to realize only marquez's counter punching style is effective against pacquiao, because he is willing to take one to give one. where as floyd's style is strictly not to get hit. watch the mosley/pac fight. mosley is exclusively following a floyd mayweather like approach and waiting for pac to punch and counter with straight roghts. you notice manny finds the timing of mosley and feints a shot and lets mosley come in with a counter, but manny comes in at the same time with his own counter. hes very good at countering your counters. hes very underrated in that aspect. once manny finds mosleys rhythm, he starts getting to him, but this is when mosley goes into full retreat mode. the question with floyd is whether hes willing to take one while he gives one, if that makes sense. floyd wont be able to rest on the ropes with manny either. i basically see him running the whole time. im not a *******, and im not trolling. just an observation i made with how manny deals with counter punchers.

What Floyd fight did you watch?Floyd is not just a counter puncher,He actually leads far more then he counter punches and h`es extremely versatile.Pac would have to deal with alot more then just counter punching.

Comment

• Pac fans are better off accepting this decision and not be like these idiot sore losers who keep referring a close fight to a win. Hehe..

Comment

• The JMM decision was a disgrace. But there's nothing to rejoice about in this. It harms boxing.

But when you're a cheerleader of certain fighters I guess that tends not to matter.

How anyone can be happy about this is disgusting.

Comment

• Karma does do that, you win via robbery and then lose the next one via robbery.

Still bollocks though, Pacman was pretty good on the night and won by a wide, wide margin.

Comment

• People really score fights in interesting ways now a days... I would imagine that you probably saw Brandon Rios actually winning his fight with Abril too, yes?

-_- gimmie a break.

Comment

• Pacs ran out of fire in that little pocket rocket engine of his.
                    His style in and out bouncing on his toes are long gone.
                    Too demanding at his age. He can still **** but the thing is no one will trade and stand toe to toe anymore.

Comment

• Now we all know why Pacman has ducked Slick American fighters,

Now we all know why Pacman has ducked Slick American fighters,

I think it’s clear now; I don’t have to go into detail. We all saw Pacman watch in shook as Raheem dismantled Morales with utter ease. We all saw Pacman skip past Campbell at 135 when he was called out. We all were shocked when he blatantly denied Bradley a shot at him at 140. And everyone knows numerous times Pacman ducked the slickest American boxers of all time, Mayweather numerous times with ridiculous unfounded excuses.

He tried to trick the masses when he fought Mosley to put down the rumors he wanted none of the traditional school of slick American boxers. But boxing exporters acknowledge Mosley fights more like a limited Mexican than the traditional quick slick America.

He finally had to face one today, and he was embarrassed. The nation of the Philippines is in mourning as their son has been exposed as nothing more than Aruto Gatti with questionable athleticism

Bradley won this fight with ease, especially in the second half. Total American annihilation

Comment

Working...
                      X