Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People really score fights in interesting ways now a days... I would imagine that you probably saw Brandon Rios actually winning his fight with Abril too, yes?

-_- gimmie a break.

Comment

• Pacs ran out of fire in that little pocket rocket engine of his.
      His style in and out bouncing on his toes are long gone.
      Too demanding at his age. He can still bang but the thing is no one will trade and stand toe to toe anymore.

Comment

• Now we all know why Pacman has ducked Slick American fighters,

Now we all know why Pacman has ducked Slick American fighters,

I think it’s clear now; I don’t have to go into detail. We all saw Pacman watch in shook as Raheem dismantled Morales with utter ease. We all saw Pacman skip past Campbell at 135 when he was called out. We all were shocked when he blatantly denied Bradley a shot at him at 140. And everyone knows numerous times Pacman ducked the slickest American boxers of all time, Mayweather numerous times with ridiculous unfounded excuses.

He tried to trick the masses when he fought Mosley to put down the rumors he wanted none of the traditional school of slick American boxers. But boxing exporters acknowledge Mosley fights more like a limited Mexican than the traditional quick slick America.

He finally had to face one today, and he was embarrassed. The nation of the Philippines is in mourning as their son has been exposed as nothing more than Aruto Gatti with questionable athleticism

Bradley won this fight with ease, especially in the second half. Total American annihilation

Comment

• Bradley was supposed to be such a formiddable foe, yet Pac beat him comfortably. Bradley was unbeaten and again Pac comes along and shows how you are supposed to do it. This isnt a loss as history will know Pac won and wont harm Pacs legacy. ONly enhance it, it is another story and chapter to Pacs career

I think Pac beat Bradley much easier than Floyd beat Cotto.

you could be right. but pac is losing time already. he's getting old. and another lose just made his record looked ugly.. a good KO win against bradley, or a 16-win streak would should already be his way to retirement.so sad.

Comment

• floyd wouldve lost to this version of manny. Wouldve looked the same, but who knows waht the score cards woudlve said

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
              Had it a draw 114-114. Could see 7-5 for either.
              I thought it was 10-2 may 9-3 for Pac at first...man was I wrong.

Look at my history I never said I though or wanted Bradley to beat Pac. I didn't even get excited about until the weigh in and excessively long wait before the main event.

Comment

• Everyone else watched the fight, apparently f.ags like the TS didnt.

Comment

• The chicken came home to roost, been saying this for 3 years now

Comment

• I wouldn't necessarily say Pac ain't got it, Pac is Pac and he didnt do anything different in this fight, What i was surprise about is the judges (Arum) giving it to Bradley, But like Arum said "He would make a lot of money in the rematch"

Comment

• Dana White ‏@danawhite

Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be ****ing kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X