Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Honestly? I really dont think even Manny thinks he can beat Cotto at 154 since he ducked him there lol.....
    manny beats cotto at any weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      I DONT CARE ABOUT PAC'S WEIGHT...WHEN BRADLEY WENT TO WW, HE WAS SLOW AND BULKY, AND WITHOUT FIGHTING ANY TOP TEN'S, TO EARN THIS FIGHT, HE IS SKIPPING THE WHOLE DIVISION TO FIGHT THE NUMBER 2 GUY, AND HE'S NOT PHYSICALLY READY FOR THIS FIGHT...HYPOTHETICALLY, IF, HE FOUGHT KHAN, THAT WOULD HAVE PREPARED HIM FOR FAST FIGHTERS OF THAT CALIBER, IF HE THEN, WENT TO WW, FOUGHT A FEW TOP TEN WW'S, HE WOULD BE BETTER PREPARED FOR THIS FIGHT...INSTEAD, HE SKIPPED KHAN, LEAPED TO WW, HAD A BUM FIGHT, IN WHICH HE LOOKED BIIIGGG, BUUULKY, SLOOOOWWW, AND JITTERY UNDER THE LIGHTS...JITTERY TO BE FIGHTING IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE. IF HE DID THINGS THE RIGHT WAY, HE WOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS FIGHT BETTER...HE IS BEING RUSHED UP TO WW, TO FIGHT MANNY FREAKING PACMAN...HE WILL SEE THE SPEED, GO INTO A DEFENSIVE SHELL, SHAKE HIS GLOVES LIKE MOSLEY, AND GET KO'D IN THE 3RD ROUND....IF KENDAL HOLT CAN DROP HIM LIKE A RAGDOLL, THEN PAC WILL MURDER HIM EASY...Arum Picked Bradley for a reason, and u are not understanding that
      you dont get it lol nobody's forcing bradey to be 147 he's going to train as he sees best.

he doesnt need to make 147 because pac is going to be 142. Size is zero issue.

In this Particular case bradley is more at an advantage than a disadvantage because of the weight.

bradley has more to gain from the weight because he doesnt need to drain any weight at all against pacquiao who is basically a jr welterweight.

he can just focus on the training and not worry about making weight.
      Last edited by Paclan; 04-02-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        Not at 54'..Cotto banged him up at ww, at 54' Cotto had Margarito's head bouncing off his glove like a basketball..Marg try to act like they aint hurt, but his Cotto was slam dunkin that boy head

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          If that would true then whats the difference between 148 and 154, especially since Manny's first option was to fight Cotto? Why shy away from 154 if he originally wanted to fight him? If weight is a non issue then why is 154?

You may think Manny could beat Cotto at any weight, but Manny's action to duck Cotto at 154 says otherwise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            you dont get it lol nobody's forcing bradey to be 147 he's going to train as he sees best.

No matter what Bradley is weighing, he is STILL fighting the number 2 ww, and he is not USED to fighting WW's...Ur missing the whole point...its not just BRADLEY'S weight...man u have to read back EVERYthing I said...Bradley has no expirience fighting top ww's, but he's being rushed into a fight with Manny Freaking Pacman?...if he fought Berto, Ortiz, and got used to that power, and that weight, he would be prepared...if he had fought Khan, he would be used to speed of that magnitude...Yall just hate the fact that this fight isnt what u think it is...Pac cherrypicked a green jww

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              No matter what Bradley is weighing, he is STILL fighting the number 2 ww, and he is not USED to fighting WW's...Ur missing the whole point...its not just BRADLEY'S weight...man u have to read back EVERYthing I said...Bradley has no expirience fighting top ww's, but he's being rushed into a fight with Manny Freaking Pacman?...if he fought Berto, Ortiz, and got used to that power, and that weight, he would be prepared...if he had fought Khan, he would be used to speed of that magnitude...Yall just hate the fact that this fight isnt what u think it is...Pac cherrypicked a green jww
              who is "yall"? Real boxing fans?

Comment

who is "yall"? Real boxing fans?
                Umm...How many strong welterweights have Bradley fought?..What top ten ww did he go through, to help him prepare for a fight with one of the greatest welters of our era?....Yea, I thought so...He's getting KO'd...I see u like ignoring stuff, but Imma say it again...if Knedal Holt can knock his azz ragdoll, then Pac gonna destroy him in 3 rounds...he is not ready for this fight, and he will be jittery under them lights, just like he was in the first few rounds against Casamayor...the pressure, the people in the crowd...its all something he is not used to, nor PREPARED for!

Comment

In this Particular case bradley is more at an advantage than a disadvantage because of the weight.

bradley has more to gain from the weight because he doesnt need to drain any weight at all against pacquiao who is basically a jr welterweight.

he can just focus on the training and not worry about making weight.
                  Nobody was forcing Pac to weigh in at a full 154 against Cotto, so why did Manny duck Cotto at 154? LOL........

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    If that would true then whats the difference between 148 and 154, especially since Manny's first option was to fight Cotto? Why shy away from 154 if he originally wanted to fight him? If weight is a non issue then why is 154?

You may think Manny could beat Cotto at any weight, but Manny's action to duck Cotto at 154 says otherwise....
                    cotto broke away from top rank and bradley signed. like cotto said, "it was the best business move"

Comment

• 4 blunts to the brain, baby snoop dogg. White girl wanna blaze she's from Utah. We get it, master kush from the weed clinic. That pretty car, windows tinted, that's me in it. Smoke weed everrryday, Nate dogg(r.i.p). They say life is a game so I play hard. Went from a street rapper to an all star, couple g'z on my neck and it shine bright. I dedicate this to the credits Who don't know me, I'm still the best player, underrated like kobe. High til The day I retired, u smokin on stress weed while blowin on fire!
                      Last edited by PACsmash; 04-02-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X