Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Cotto/Floyd was closer IMO. Both won clearly though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      Should have made the votes public, to see through agendas.

Anyway I'm going to watch it again with no audio before I vote.

I admit I had Pacquiao winning but I also feel that Harold Ledderman's scorecard and the HBO crew might have influenced me. The commentating was extremely biased at least from HBO POV. I heard the UK ones were a bit more fair, and I heard that the Top Rank ones actually had Bradley winning.
      You a troll the results are public and we know you voted for Bradley

Comment

• whats up with these muthafckers bringing up ufc?

Comment

• He looked better then he did in 2011, but still not the Manny of 08-09. His stamina really seems to have gone too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i criticize him because its a dumb statement to make. pac didnt hurt jmm, he didnt really hurt bradley per say, didnt hurt hurt clottey at all. sure he hurt mosely but the guy was shot to shreds. its a huge leap in logic to assume hes gonna overpower and hurt floyd to the point that floyd loses his mind and stops fighting his style. in over 40 professional fights, some against fighters with comparable power to pacs, it has never happened, even when he has been hurt but all of a sudden pac is gonna do it, when he hasnt been able to do it in his most recent fights? its the truth. if u wanna go with that argument, go ahead. i dont buy it.
            He didn't hurt Bradley? You are generally not a bad poster, but too biased for my liking. Bradley was hurt pretty bad, his legs went, he was hanging on more than once. Yes he didn't really hurt Marquez, but he has plenty of times in the past. He didn't hurt Clottey? Hmm...I wonder why?

Not to mention some of these guys he has been fighting have superb chins.

If Pacquiao is not a KO threat to his opponent in any round, then I don't know who is.

Agree to disagree I think.

Comment

• Great thread.

Comment

• So what happens to the P4P rankings now?

Does floyd go to number 1? Do they both stay number 2 as everyone realises what a robbery it was? Or even more shockingly does Bradley rise to number 2 or even 1?

Comment

• people need to realize that ring magazine doesn't really hold anymore weight than all of these other obscure "pound for pound" rankings.

the majority of them have floyd mayweather at the top regardless. pacquiao should be like 3rd or 4th after losing to bradley

Comment

• ****, i still can't believe they gave it to Bradley.

Comment

• Comparing Bradley to Chavez WOW

Comment

Working...
                      X