Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I see it as a recycled fight for a rematch to keep milking the market since Pac is running out of opponents.
    Yea....

Arum won't let the Floyd fight happen, since Mayweather wants Arum out of the fight.

Manny is such a tool.

Comment

• Lmao you called it..I would of never guessed that Manny would get robbed but it happend

Comment

• This thread should stay up for weeks !!!

Don't let this thread die. I wanted Bradley to win but you can't be expected to keep a position you didn't earn.

Comment

• Right on the money i bet you feel good to be so right

Comment

• this motha****a arum basicay just created a rivalry. i dont see how anyone doesnt see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
              Now will the extreme Pac fans believe us when we say Pac should leave Arum?

They've been defending Arum for NO REASON AT ALL.

Arum is the lowest for of scum ever. Arum will do ANYTHING to avoid Floyd

Including making Pac lose. Yall Pac fans need to DEMAND he leave Arum

Comment

• YESSSS!
                Let me bathe in your tears!

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Bradley can come in light as feather, heavy as a cow, or even with 3 arms, he aint beating Pacquiao.. Lets not buy into this nonsense. Bradley just isnt on Pacmans level.
                Originally posted by trainhard_187
                1. Pac made Tim move up to WW
                2. Tim has never fought at WW
                3. Pac was on PED's
                4. Pac demanded a hidden catchweight that we dont know about
                5. Bradley was past his prime after the Casa win
                6. Bradley was talior made for Pac

Bring out the excuses now cause I know their are alot of you haters who have them,,
                yessir
                Reloaded?
                Originally posted by slackblick View Post
                bradley will not....i repeat will not win this fight.
                Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                He's gonna get ko'd or run like Mosley either one so ignore the hype

Originally posted by FistOfTyson
                Ive noticed that they are hyping up Bradely as some sort of legit challenge for Pacroid , which is laughable to say the least. Bradely has aboslutely NO power whats-so-ever. He comes forward (which is nice) but no power , coupled with a brawler,come forward type of fighting style = nighty night when fighting pacroid. Pacroid will hit him once on the chin and it will be down hill from there.

Then after bradely goes to sleep the *******s will try to make this win more than what it is in magnitude. You arent fooling anybody , just about everybody knows that Bradely has NO chance at beating pacroid.
                Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Mean while after the fight ----

Bradley: he was just to fast to strong. I couldn't believe it. I thought I had him but wow what a totally different animal than I had picture. Wow man just wow I mean I did my best, training was great my coach and I had a good game plan going into this but man (shaking head) that guy man that guy is something else man....
                Originally posted by memento126 View Post
                There is no way Bradley beats Pac, I've seen most of Bradley's fights he'll be lucky if the fight goes to distance. If Pac is motivated he stops Bradley in the 8th.

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                I was reading some posts from these "die hard" Bradley fans that just make me laugh. I've had the displeasure of actually seeing Bradley fight multiple times. His only chance is that head of his.
                Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                shh let them enjoy their moment thinking bradley's muscles will save him lol

The only thing they'll do is slow him down.
                Originally posted by borgata View Post
                I am far from a pac fan, but bradley is getting hatton'd. he comes rushing in with his head down and wide punches.
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Bradleys fans as enthusiastic as Brad ha ha. But when brad loses, will these cheerleaders be saying he was overated afterall?
                Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                hey guys, just wanna say hi before this thing crashes and burns
                Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Honest break down... and nice to see that both Bradley and Khan are still interested in a showdown after Bradley gets Hatton'ed tomorrow
                Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                If it lasts 12 rounds it'll be because Bradley did the same thing as Mosley and Cotto.

Bradley looks pumped up, I think he's going to try to go in on Pacquiao, a mistake.

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
                Pac wins.... possibly by ko if Bradley puts his head down and swings like a girl. Bradley can win if he cuts Pac, and tries to box frm the outside...without swinging like a girl
                Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Steward doesn't have a top echelon fighter like Pacquiao. Sour grapes. Pacquiao will destroy Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                  its no secret that pac is retiring soon and bob and top prank need a new cash cow. someone who is young and has a lot of longevity left. tim bradley could be that guy. for those saying hes not a star, you need to realize that when you beat a star you BECOME a star. so even though bradley is not a star yet, a win over MANNY PACQUIAO to the average fan will seem like an incredible feat and bradley will become an overnight sensation, thus issuing in a new era of uneven matchmaking, weight drained catch weights, and BS titles. all so that uncle bob can keep the money rolling in

the mayweather fight is never going to happen and theres not really much else left for pacquiao and not much money to be made with him. might as well create a new cash cow. im sure bob has thought about this. what do you think?
                  Green K my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    I told you guys, Arum wouldn´t put Pac against a boxer like Bradley unless he wanted Pac to lose. Not because Bradley was better but just because of his characteristics (young, no weight drained, unbeaten, strong, speed, movement...).

Where is Daniel alpha´s lol?.

Ps.- copied my post from wrong thread.
                    He owes both of us points he better pay up, if he wants that green K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                      Marquez is analyzing the fight for "golpe a golpe" on ESPN deportes and he's disgusted that Pacquiao got robbed.
                      exactly. True fans and lovers of boxing cant be happy with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X