Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    guerrero impressed me against katsidis. i think a bradley vs guerrero fight would be good.
    I would not mind that fight(I think Bradley would win it)but the other poster said R.G. was better then Bradley???Which is odd being the fact R.G.has done nothing to back that statement up...

Comment

• At first I wasn't even going to buy the PPV for this fight. But after reading a lot of comments on this and other threads I'm beginning to believe that Bradley does in fact have a chance.

Which is kind of surprising seeing how it usually takes an episode of 24/7 to make me believe someone has a chance against Pac.

If Bradley gives it his all (and I think he will) this should be a good fight. I think Bradley is going to give Pac a harder time than Cotto will give Floyd to be honest. Well, looks like I'll be purchasing both PPV's for the Floyd and Pac fights. I'm such a sucker for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Yo can't truly believe Guerrero is better then Bradley??What facts do you have to back up this statement???Please don't tell me its the fight against Yordan where he clearly quit...
        What facts do you have to back up that SRL is better than SRR? It's called an OPINION based on watching both guys fight. Guerrero is the more skilled fighter IMO and his style would give Pac more problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          What facts do you have to back up that SRL is better than SRR? It's called an OPINION based on watching both guys fight. Guerrero is the more skilled fighter IMO and his style would give Pac more problems.
          To answer your first question,I have not seen a lot of tape on SRR...I have heard great things,but I usally base my opinion off of what I've seen myself...

Now on to ya comment about R.G.being more skilled then Bradley,how do you come to this opinion??R.G.has not fought a top fighter yet,so how are you commenting on his skills??This was my issue with ya statement from the door,what are you going off of??He was drop by Casa(the shot version)and tbh that washis best win to date..He has not shown he is more skilled then Bradley in the least bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Who is Bradleys promoter and new boss ? there is your answer !
            this guy hit the nail on the head. while pbf wants arum out of pacman's life, bradley joined arum just to get a chance to beat pacman. it's clear who has the bigger balls. everyone wants pacman 'xcept you know who. you can pretty much see how idiotic it is to blame this and that promoter when the truth is there's no one else to blame but the boxer.

ax larry holmes.

Comment

• I can see bradley walking onto a big uppercut on the inside and getting dropped.

Comment

To answer your first question,I have not seen a lot of tape on SRR...I have heard great things,but I usally base my opinion off of what I've seen myself...

Now on to ya comment about R.G.being more skilled then Bradley,how do you come to this opinion??R.G.has not fought a top fighter yet,so how are you commenting on his skills??This was my issue with ya statement from the door,what are you going off of??He was drop by Casa(the shot version)and tbh that washis best win to date..He has not shown he is more skilled then Bradley in the least bit...
                You just answered your own question. I used my eyes. Sometimes you don't need to see a guy face top opposition to know how skilled he is. I knew Ward was the most skilled fighter in the S6 without seeing him face a top fighter. It's called the eyeball test.

Comment

• i swear some of you guys are never satisfied!!!!!!!!!!! for yrs you people said manny was ducking piss breath , manny fights him and wins and you guys say he was cherry picked !!!!!!!!!!

before manny fighted cotto you guys said manny would be exposed by a true welter and cotto is too big !!! once manny destroyed and humiliated cotto you said he wasnt the same !!!!

before manny anialated clottey !!!! you gus said manny would never fight a strong defensive counter puncher !!!! after manny destroyed him you gus said clottey sucks !!!! despite clottey almost beating margarita and cotto !!!!!!!

now you guys are complaining about manny fighting a young lion !!!!! even though before the fight you gus said manny only picks on old fighters !!!!!!!

come on guiys just put your bias aside and accept the truth no matter what manny does you guys will just sit back nitpick and hate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    You just answered your own question. I used my eyes. Sometimes you don't need to see a guy face top opposition to know how skilled he is. I knew Ward was the most skilled fighter in the S6 without seeing him face a top fighter. It's called the eyeball test.
                    Based on your eyes is why you should not say R.G. is more skilled then Bradley..He's not,he does nothing better then Bradley..Ward is no R.G.Ward's skill was very noticeable,unlike R.G...I can agree that R.G. is a skilled boxer,but he is not in Bradley's class at this point imo...Like I said before you don't get manhadle by Yordan and now your more skilled then a fighter like Bradley who has clearly won every pro fight he has been in...It just don't add up...

Comment

Based on your eyes is why you should not say R.G. is more skilled then Bradley..He's not,he does nothing better then Bradley..Ward is no R.G.Ward's skill was very noticeable,unlike R.G...I can agree that R.G. is a skilled boxer,but he is not in Bradley's class at this point imo...Like I said before you don't get manhadle by Yordan and now your more skilled then a fighter like Bradley who has clearly won every pro fight he has been in...It just don't add up...
                      Why do you keep bringing up the Yordan fight? That fight lasted less than 2 rds. It's like me talking about the first 2 rds of the Bradley/Holt fight. Now that's what I call getting manhandled.

Comment

Working...
                      X