Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    You just answered your own question. I used my eyes. Sometimes you don't need to see a guy face top opposition to know how skilled he is. I knew Ward was the most skilled fighter in the S6 without seeing him face a top fighter. It's called the eyeball test.
    Based on your eyes is why you should not say R.G. is more skilled then Bradley..He's not,he does nothing better then Bradley..Ward is no R.G.Ward's skill was very noticeable,unlike R.G...I can agree that R.G. is a skilled boxer,but he is not in Bradley's class at this point imo...Like I said before you don't get manhadle by Yordan and now your more skilled then a fighter like Bradley who has clearly won every pro fight he has been in...It just don't add up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Based on your eyes is why you should not say R.G. is more skilled then Bradley..He's not,he does nothing better then Bradley..Ward is no R.G.Ward's skill was very noticeable,unlike R.G...I can agree that R.G. is a skilled boxer,but he is not in Bradley's class at this point imo...Like I said before you don't get manhadle by Yordan and now your more skilled then a fighter like Bradley who has clearly won every pro fight he has been in...It just don't add up...
      Why do you keep bringing up the Yordan fight? That fight lasted less than 2 rds. It's like me talking about the first 2 rds of the Bradley/Holt fight. Now that's what I call getting manhandled.

Comment

• Lol and who exactly is arguing this?

Comment

• Lol real fighters would die in the ring ? Go **** yourself TS. A little ****ing prick like you saying a guy like Cotto is not a real fighter is laughable.

Take this **** somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.
            What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Comment

Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.
              Dont u mean to say Floyd ducked the hatton Pac fought at 140, and ducked Cotto until Pac showed him how to beat Cotto? Pac beating Cotto, made Cotto seem more human to Floyd and now Floyd has all of a sudden gained some confidence. Some confidence being the operative word, as hes yet to muster enough confidence to tackle Bradley, let alone Pac and Sergio.

Most people think Pac would beat Cotto at any weight. Pac beat Cotto already at the agreed weight, so you dont just then go around fantasing about what would have happened if they fought at this weight, or that weight. So im having a fantasy now, where JMM fights Floyd at 135 and 140 and absolutely destroys Floyd.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 04-03-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Story View Post
                Lol real fighters would die in the ring ? Go **** yourself TS. A little ****ing prick like you saying a guy like Cotto is not a real fighter is laughable.

Take this **** somewhere else.
                I didnt say he wasnt a real fighter. I just said the facts- he broke against margarito and he failed against Pacquiao.

A fighter who has never tasted defeat is an entirely different animal from someone who's tried his best twice and couldnt pull through.

If cotto made an incredible comeback and redeemed himself as a fighter, ok. But no, he fought foreman, mayorga and margarito(who was done after pacquiao)

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  What an incredibly stupid thing to say.
                  Let me help you out.

Pac asked for a Cotto rematch at 148 and Cotto said No only at 154 and Manny runs away.

So Floyd is fighting Cotto at the weight that Manny is running away from...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Dont u mean to say Floyd ducked the hatton Pac fought at 140, and ducked Cotto until Pac showed him how to beat Cotto? Pac beating Cotto, made Cotto seem more human to Floyd and now Floyd has all of a sudden gained some confidence. Some confidence being the operative word, as hes yet to muster enough confidence to tackle Bradley, let alone Pac and Sergio.

Most people think Pac would beat Cotto at any weight. Pac beat Cotto already at the agreed weight, so you dont just then go around fantasing about what would have happened if they fought at this weight, or that weight. So im having a fantasy now, where JMM fights Floyd at 135 and 140 and absolutely destroys Floyd.
                    Very simple. Pac request a rematch with Cotto at 148, but runs away at the thought of Cotto at 154 so Floyd then takes Cotto since Manny is tooooo scared to face Cotto at 154.

Comment

Let me help you out.

Pac asked for a Cotto rematch at 148 and Cotto said No only at 154 and Manny runs away.

So Floyd is fighting Cotto at the weight that Manny is running away from...
                      You should be giving Pac credit, for even talking about giving a possible rematch considering he already pulverised him. Floiyd dont ever give rematches or even talk about the possibility of giving one, so hate on Floyd, which is unlikely cos u love him.

Pacs scared? Floyds so scared he wont even mention the WORD REMATCH. Thats how scared Floyd is.

Comment

Working...
                      X