Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    You forget Bradley is the fastest opponent that Pac has seen in yrs..Oh and the youngest...
    You realise he spars Amir Khan every other day in training?

Comment

• Floyd has:
      Khan
      Canelo
      Cotto
      Mundine (Mega Lol)

Pacquiao has:
      Marquez
      Rios
      Mike Jones

Comment

• I don't know who Pacquiao can fight. Rios? Khan? Ortiz? Guerrero? Latter two, I think won't happen. Well, at least not Guerrero.

Mayweather could fight the guys at 154. Lara, Vanes etc.etc.

Comment

• Bob Arum has promised numerous fighters shots at Manny Pacquiao.

If Pac don't retire he'll fight Marquez and Mike Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I can't agree that Bradley is there to be hit..I think that is an real overstatement..TBH Bradley is one of the more elusive fighters in the gamn..You never see him hit with the same punch repeatedly(unless he has lost all respect for your power)and you don't see him get hit cleanly..I have to totally disagree here...
            I use to think he was elusive, but watching a fight just for assessment, Bradley is a guy that likes to keep busy and land. Yeah he does use his legs and body to slip shots, but he often is in range and is still there after he throws shots because he rarely does 1 shot.

His habits are:

Pawing jab until he is confident of that right.

Quick duck and right hand where he is square on.

Right body shot and then a left.

He also has a tendacy to fight hard if you fight hard.

I looked up stats too and it backs my statement that he throws a lot which is how he wins rather than pure boxing. He is a hustler.

Bradley’s Steadiness: While Alexander tends to run hot and cold, this General Bradley is stone-cold consistent when it comes to offensive output and success on the battlefield. Bradley out-landed all six of his CompuBox-tracked opponents (Witter, Edner Cherry, Kendall Holt, Nate Campbell, Lamont Peterson and Luis Abregu) in all three categories. Of those, only Witter (256-246 in attempted jabs) and Abregu (583-531 in total attempts and 325-221 in power punch attempts) managed to out-shine him numerically in any category.

Bradley, at least most of the time, throws far more than his foes (plus-23 against Cherry, plus-27.4 against Holt, plus-35 against Campbell and plus-24.8 against Peterson). But Bradley’s power punch accuracy will be key as he exceeded 43 percent in all of those bouts (49.5, 47.7, 42.7 and 47.3 percent respectively).

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Ali out-thought him. His speed was not his most important aspect that night. Intelligence, durability and timing were.

Jones' style was bad for Ruiz. Who flat-out sucked anyway

Possibly, we'll have to see
            I guess so, but the shots that hurt Foreman was fast, and of course he gassed out too. Ali threw some mean rights.

Comment

• PS. I am not saying Bradley is easy to hit, but he is pretty much there to be hit most of the time in each round, where as say JMM, he had a little step each time that reduced the times Pac could hit him. We will see how Brad deals with Pac.

Comment

• Only an excuse to floyd fans. Truth is this will hurt PPV numbers. I am a little pissed paying 60+ for HD PPV and will be watching game 7 wasting a lot of my $$.

Comment

• it all depends if the fighter can nullify the speed or not. theres more variables to it than just "speed beats power". bradley has pure boxing skill which will serve him good in the pacquiao fight

Comment

• Victor Ortiz or Sergio Martinez but they might give Bertoids a shot.

Comment

• mike jones

Comment

Working...
                      X