Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white doesnt know shiietz about boxing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      This is being said due to the controversial nature of the third Marquez. Some believe that the Floyd - Pac fight is too big for either to lose on the cards. So in any close fight the edge is gonna go towards May or Pac ( May has not had this problem)

So no, no one thinks Floyd has to win by KO

Oh and the definition of a hater is to be jealous of ones success, most of us are not boxers so Pacs success has no adverse effect on us.

Its called criticism
      thats funny though because if pac fights anyone besides floyd then his opponent HAVE to KO pac to get the win otherwise he'll get robbed by the judges.. but the same logic doesnt apply when its floyd now? LOL! floyd aint knocking pac out so i guess he's gonna get robbed too right?? or do u guys just like saying this to discredit anything from pac?? and whats even funnier is pac have 1 close fight with marquez over how many years of dominating his opponents and then one close fight with marquez and now all of a sudden all pac's opponents have to KO him to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        The only fear going on with either Floyd or Manny is that Manny is afraid what results random OST would reveal. That's why he's refused it for 4 years. That's why Manny constantly comes up with reasons not to fight.

Be it OST, USADA, cut off dates, cuts over his eye not healing, the split, etc.

Floyd has been consistent in his one demand:

Take the tests.

Floyd already called up Manny and offered him about 6x what he normally takes home. Manny isn't going to get that kind of payday ANYWHERE else. Manny takes home $7 million. Floyd just took home a guaranteed $35 million.

Who needs who? And who else would turn down $40 million unless they were afraid of that asss-beating?

Hell .. I'd wager that any boxer within 20lbs higher or lower would make 147 for that kind of money. Pacquiao just ain't that important.
        On point. Seems everybody is stepping up to get tested, yet the Pacman continues to avoid it at all costs.

Comment

• didnt watch the video but the title sounds like something a casual fan would say

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
            didnt watch the video but the title sounds like something a casual fan would say
            took the words right out of my mouth, and that is what White is. He is a genius, cutthroat casual fan / businessman

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              thats funny though because if pac fights anyone besides floyd then his opponent HAVE to KO pac to get the win otherwise he'll get robbed by the judges.. but the same logic doesnt apply when its floyd now? LOL! floyd aint knocking pac out so i guess he's gonna get robbed too right?? or do u guys just like saying this to discredit anything from pac?? and whats even funnier is pac have 1 close fight with marquez over how many years of dominating his opponents and then one close fight with marquez and now all of a sudden all pac's opponents have to KO him to win?
              Was this a serious reply?? I didnt say the same logic won't work for Floyd.

I said he doesnt have that problem, meaning he hasn't been in a close enough controversial fight to rob his opponent.

Its just a theory. If he judges score in Marquez's favor he potential record breaking fight and millions of dollars, is gone forever.

Once again this is based off the Marquez fight and the scale of how big of fight May - Pac

So your sentence stating people think Floyd will get robbed is ignorant

Comment

• You really gotta learn how to comprehend things you read or hear about

Comment

• Well Pacquiao IS going to outspeed and out power Bradley.

Comment

Was this a serious reply?? I didnt say the same logic won't work for Floyd.

I said he doesnt have that problem, meaning he hasn't been in a close enough controversial fight to rob his opponent.

Its just a theory. If he judges score in Marquez's favor he potential record breaking fight and millions of dollars, is gone forever.

Once again this is based off the Marquez fight and the scale of how big of fight May - Pac

So your sentence stating people think Floyd will get robbed is ignorant
                    i wasnt saying that floyd was in a close fight with his opponent but his opponent got robbed.. i was talking about people saying pac's opponents have to ko him to win regardless of how dominating they're, they will get robbed on the score card by the judges.. so im saying if this is true then is floyd gonna get robbed too because floyd is not knocking pac out.

Comment

Because Manny is hitting more then he gets hit, isn't out boxing, he uses his combos and speed to land more.
                      Isn't that what Roy Jones does(did)?

Comment

Working...
                      X