Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time Pac won't be the most athletic person in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I hope this is just a bad, distasteful joke. Manny's first 41 fights as a standalone resume is pathetic at best. Manny is the pure definition of a fight-padded fighter.
      People suppose to take you serious? You worship p4p the best Kentucky Floyd Chicken. Keep doin what you do and stay quacking!

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Nah, Canelo is
        Canelo is too, and I am a fan of his, this is why I insist that Canelito needs to fight quality opposition so he can be properly hyped.

Comment

Canelo is too, and I am a fan of his, this is why I insist that Canelito needs to fight quality opposition so he can be properly hyped.
          I mean, he hasn't fought a legit opponent since he won his belt. I've always said the best opposition was Rhodes... and he isn't really a world class fighter.
          3 welterweights and two JMW's for his belt.
          Paul Williams, I gained massive respect for that.
          I'm still giving props for Kirkland, but not as much if it was against Williams. Kirkland will try to make it entertaining, but he's susceptible to a KO. Also he's fighting earlier with that shoulder injury, which I'm sure he'll attributed something to post fight to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            This time Pac won't be the most athletic person in the ring.
            The man runs 8 mile cool downs

Comment

Cool story Manny. First of all, obviously the point of the sport is to hit and not be hit. Second, your defense is average, doubtful it changes that drastically before the 9th. Unless you just mean that you are going to stop his punches with your face. Then I believe you. Because the reality is Manny has no answer for Bradley's phone-booth-fighting.
              Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              1. His legs
              2. Manny is stronger than bradley, so don't think he can't handle himself on the inside. Pac has fought that type of fight before and knocked the other guys out with body shots, because that's what happens when you let pac get close.
              a lot of guys here are forgetting pac loves exchanges, and usually gets the advantage on the exchanges, not everyone is JMM and only one I can think of that is on par or better is floyd....

Pac should be more careful of the head as he is also prone to accidental headbuts...

Comment

• Arum is cashing Manny out..

Yup, you heard it here first guys. The things that lead me to this are as follows.
                1. Bob was never gonna let Manny fight Floyd, not because he can't beat Floyd (He very well could have in 2009, but Floyd put a wrench in that by exposing the possability of drug use)
                There went Bobs shot at robbing a still naive Manny, possibly beating the snot outta that lil loud mouth prick and still keep Manny winning inhouse.

2. Manny is starting to understand how much he's really worth, Bob don't like that. He enjoys it when a fighter appreciates peanuts, but when they start asking for water with those nuts it's a problem. (VISION QUEST. )

3. Manny is/has become unmarketable to an extent, yea people love a humble God fearing guy but Mannys going overboard (seriously).
                Bobs even acknowledged this, he seems concerned.

4. IF, for those that did not see me say IF!
                If Manny was on something, he's not any more. Manny wants what he can't have (Floyd). And the only way he can get Floyd is to Get Off Drugs!
                And even if Bob were to give Manny Floyd, Manny would want to be paid fair and that leaves Bobs pockets lite (So what's the point).

Enter Bradley, he'd fight for half and be happy (for the time being). Bobs given Timmy the green lite folks.
                Even if he's selling Timmy a wolf ticket, it assures Bob that Manny (if he choses to leave TR), that he leaves beaten (Stock dropped). Same thing he pulled on Cotto when he sent Cheto in loaded, it pretty much forced Cotto to extend. And its the same thing he attempted with Oscar and Floyd, but they were smart enought to just leave.

Yup, Bobs setting Manny Up. Atleast that's how I see it, and for the first time in a long time I'm pulling for the upset. The big *** U Bob (ala Manny/JMM 3) A crappy fight and the real winner loses.
                If Manny wants Floyd he better beat Timmy, and Bob ain't helping this time.
                Last edited by cixthree; 06-01-2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Your posts have as much crediblity as ellerbes ***uality. Do you think anyone really reads all that s hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Determination
                    This stood out for me.

Also, if Bradley beats Pacquaio.

Arum could still make Pac vs JMM 4 and it would still be just as big.

Meanwhile, the win over Pac, would catapult Bradley to semi-stardom and the Top Rank wheel will keep on turning.
                    Very true... And with Mannys stock dropped, Bob now has a reason to continue to short change Manny while lining his pockets. (Sorry Manny, the money just ain't there no more).
                    Manny gonna have to make a choice, leave damn near broke & hope he can get some cash fites on his own, or keep getting screwed and try to save his chips.

Comment

• You're a Pacquiao hater but there might some truth to your post. Didn't Arum already schedule a Pac/Bradley rematch? He might let the judges score the fight fairly because if Bradley upsets Pac, the rematch will be huge and then when Pac retires he'll have another star in his stable. Bad news for Bradley is Pac will probably stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X