Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    No one has ever walked through bradley's punches. When Lamont Peterson tried it he ended up getting dropped.
    Peterson's chin can't be compared to Pac's.

When two fighters are walking through each other punches, the one with the more powerful punches and better chin has the advantage.

I am not saying though that Bradley is going to a brawl with Pacquiao, but if he does, like he did in some of his fights, Manny will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
      Peterson's chin can't be compared to Pac's.

When two fighters are walking through each other punches, the one with the more powerful punches and better chin has the advantage.

I am not saying though that Bradley is going to a brawl with Pacquiao, but if he does, like he did in some of his fights, Manny will win.
      You are right he shouldn't brawl with Pac. What i think will bother Pac is Bradley's speed and defense. Who has Pac fought that has faster hand speed than Bradley? Who has Pac fought that used head movement to slip and duck under punches? Not Cotto, Clottey, Marquez, Morales, and Barrera, or old man Mosely. You can mention Oscar but come on man that dude was washed.

Comment

• Its too late for bradley to change his style of fighting. What got him here even without punching power has been his will to engage his opponent in the middle of the ring trading punches and headbutts et al.

Can not count him out thou, unlike cotto seemingly on decline when he fought mayweather despite mayweather claiming cotto should be undefeated which could be true after the fact he taken a beating equivalent to getting hit with a baseball bat multiple times to the head and body. Bradley had not been through anything like that and should be fresh and in his prime.

Comment

• He knows what he has to do to neutralize Manny's left hand. JMM, Hopkins, and now Bradley, they have all applied that same tactic against SP's.

Comment

I was merely pointing out his KO record my homie.

IMHO, elite fighters will have no respect for opponents with KOs below 50%.
            I can dig it,but they will respect his(Bradley)power when they taste it...No matter what I have not seen any of Bradley's opponents walk threw his shots..Pac is on another level to anybody Bradley has fought,but JMM was able to get Pac's respect,I believe Bradley has enough power to do the same...

Comment

• down with that

Comment

I was merely pointing out his KO record my homie.

IMHO, elite fighters will have no respect for opponents with KOs below 50%.
                The guy has only lost a couple rounds in his entire career, maybe like 5 or 6 total. I'd imagine that most of his opponents thought that they were just going to mow him down but they all lost. Bradley has been fighting top guys for the last few years with the exception of Abregu, whose loss to Bradley is his sole defeat to this day.

You underestimate him, you lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  Not even close to being true. The boxer will always beat the brawler
                  Are you kidding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

Pacquiao fought bums until his 41st fight. Go look at his record.
                    Is that a joke or what?

The only explanation for that post is you started watching Pacquiao in 2010.

At Age 19. Pacquiao Chatchai Sasakul aHero in Thailand and the reigning Lineal and WBC Flyweight champion of the world.

Pacquiao has the best Resume among all active fighters including Roy and BHOP. All you have to do is stop hating.

Comment

• Bradley has the will to win and the heart of a lion, he's also got good boxing skills which might trouble Pacman

Comment

Working...
                      X