Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are tripping about this. It's February, the fight doesn't happen until June 9th. If you really have followed Bradley for a while, you would know that he is a guy that is quite easy to anger. All the comments by Roach, Ariza, Manny, and even the fans, will really motivate him and keep him focused as the fight nears. No need for that 4 months out.

Comment

• Originally posted by percypercy View Post
      its not the same agressive "come break down this wall" bradley im seeing at the press confrerence and photo shoots...if you look at bradley hes looking the same way that mosley looked-smiling and giggling, just happy to be there to take his beating and multimillion dollar payday

and then the mustache....

to me the shaving of mustache showed me bradley has sold himself out to top rank. more than likely bob arum told bradley to do it for some reason (image makeover,whatever). hes fighting pacquaio and all of sudden his mustache is gone...something is going on...

he will lose this fight.

what do u all say?
      All of Pac's fights are fixed, and no one is who they are "supposed" to be when they fight him...Man, where have you been?

Comment

• I know Arum is controlling but please stop with the he ask Bradley to shave off his tache

Comment

its not the same agressive "come break down this wall" bradley im seeing at the press confrerence and photo shoots...if you look at bradley hes looking the same way that mosley looked-smiling and giggling, just happy to be there to take his beating and multimillion dollar payday

to me the shaving of mustache showed me bradley has sold himself out to top rank. more than likely bob arum told bradley to do it for some reason (image makeover,whatever). hes fighting pacquaio and all of sudden his mustache is gone...something is going on...

he will lose this fight.

what do u all say?
          yeah ...people who shave mustaches are sellouts . Glad he didnt have a beard...or oh my ...a goatee ..... Please.
          Maybe Manny cant fight guys with a stash.

Comment

he will lose this fight.

what do u all say?
            Bradley is a nice guy period,he never bad mouths an opponent(until his opponent get's out of pocket with him)..Holt Campbell Peterson,even Alexander(until his big mouth trainer started talking)he was nice to all these guys..Bradley's not a guy that's gonna get out of character unless he is pushed to..Bradley is a fan of Pac's,that does not change the fact he is coming to beat Pac..

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              What's this "ferocity" Bradley used to have?

No one remembers this video?
              This is all you need to see really..Dude is not about trash talking..

Comment

• it will be extremely boring

Comment

he will lose this fight.

what do u all say?
                  Do you listen to Bradley says, he sounds determined to me saying Pac will have to kill him so i think you is paraonoid and maybe like Floyd a little bit hey.

Pac is a nice guy so why would Bradley put up a hateful persona to please you. That would then be called acting, and Bradley isnt a actor , hes a fighter.

Comment

• Yea the fight is fixed I repeat the fight is fixed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      My understanding is that that was ONLY for a Pac vs floyd fight given the magnitude of it and how many people would want to be there. Sounded like a crock of ***** to me but hey ho
                      Not according to Arum.

Arum said the Stadium was being built no matter what and Pacquaio's next fight would be there.

Obvious bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X