Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Very untrue. After May 9th, we will have to deal with all of the bandwagon fans that will claim they always supported Bradley because the world will be on his nuts.
    I'll be happy for Bradley, but that might piss me off. I guess as long the people who said Pac will kill Bradley don't pretend they never said that, I can handle them acting like they supported Bradley all the while, when they never did.

Comment

• If he wins I wont jump on his nuts but it would shock me though.

It would also mean Mayweather vs. Bradley which would be HUGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        If he wins I wont jump on his nuts but it would shock me though.

It would also mean Mayweather vs. Bradley which would be HUGE.
        I wish it would mean Mayweather vs. Bradley but it wouldn't. Pretty sure there's no way Arum lets Bradley anywhere near Mayweather, if Tim were to win it would mean a rematch before anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I'll be happy for Bradley, but that might piss me off. I guess as long the people who said Pac will kill Bradley don't pretend they never said that, I can handle them acting like they supported Bradley all the while, when they never did.
          I'm calling mutherfucckers out if anyone who was not supporting Bradley trys to act as if they were riding with him all along...I would be too piss...

Comment

• old but good footage, training for Diaz I assume?

Manny Pacquiao vs Steve Quinonez - sparring session

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              We should do what that one guy on the forum does and save their comments.

Comment

• Also just watched portrait of a fighter.... that dude is motivated as helL!

Comment

• Just watched Face to Face. Both these guys are gents. I will take Manny by decision owing to his speed, but TB has that style that can get ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Also just watched portrait of a fighter.... that dude is motivated as helL!
                    I just watched it again! It fires me up so much, I can't wait til the 24/7!

Comment

• Tim you have my respect! Bring it!

This is going to be a war! Can't wait for june to happen..

2 warriors in the ring! This is what boxing is all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X