Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    no one thopught JMM stood a chance either and look what happened, if Bradley can stand teh punches from Pac then pac is in for a long night if not then timmy goes down after the 7th
    Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Everyone is convinced Bradley is gonna win based on the way the marquez fight went down.
    Bradley is tailor made for pac. He throws wide ass sloppy punches, WEAK ones at that. His defense is mediocre, and his counter punching is nonexistent.

I don't know ANYONE who believes bradley will win this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      I did have that dream, in fact I remember it so clearly that I can name the exact moment. It was November 12, 2011. The only problem is this was no dream, it was reality.
      Oh yea ur right, that was reality and PAC won! haha

Comment

Bradley is tailor made for pac. He throws wide ass sloppy punches, WEAK ones at that. His defense is mediocre, and his counter punching is nonexistent.

Why are u holding PAC up to such high standard. Bradley is tailor made for PAC? Is PAC not one dimensional no more? Haha!! If anything this should be easy for Bradley! But it's cool to see u give props to PAC since u dont like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Why are u holding PAC up to such high standard. Bradley is tailor made for PAC? Is PAC not one dimensional no more? Haha!! If anything this should be easy for Bradley! But it's cool to see u give props to PAC since u dont like him.
          when did i ever say pac was one dimensional?

Comment

when did i ever say pac was one dimensional?
            I never said u did. I was asking u That question. PAC is always known as 1 dimensional come foward or is he not?

Comment

his defense is alot better than marquez.

Comment

• PAC have no skills very lil ring iq, come forward can't adjust only fight one way no defense at all!! Come on now, that's whats been said on this board now all of a sudden this is a easy win for PAC?? Cherry pick move? Is Bradley not young in his prime undefeated African American? Isn't this what PAC have been avoiding for years? Now u get this and theres more complaining? What are u on ur period?

Comment

• I see PAC is made up to be all these characters that the haters want him to be. One minute PAC is overrated, no skills then the next minute PAC is gonna run thru Bradley it's an easy win pac is juicing again then if PAC can't stop Bradley now PAC is back to being overrated lol got exposed quote on quote not on the juice!

Comment

• i find it hilarious how if it were mayweather fighting bradley everyone would be crying how this is a mismatch - cherrypick etc

you will all see on june 9th, bradley is tailor made for pac with his wide sloppy punches and he will get stopped.

Comment

i find it hilarious how if it were mayweather fighting bradley everyone would be crying how this is a mismatch - cherrypick etc

you will all see on june 9th, bradley is tailor made for pac with his wide sloppy punches and he will get stopped.
                      Well duh, isnt Floyd on a whole another level? Isn't that what his fans hold him to? I guess PAC is not 1 dimensional anymore lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X