Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know if i follow these fighters too closely or if i watch too many 24/7s but that first episode was pretty damn predictable

more religious crap from PAC
    Timmy's upbringing in palm springs
    clips of previous fights
    clips of doing non-training/boxing activities

it was an entertaining episode but for me, it seemed like i already had HBO's script for the show in my head

Comment

• Yea suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Comment

• I think Pacquiao is getting raped

Comment

• and what was his base pay against JMM? around the same, couple mil more. but he ended up making over $25 million so...

Comment

• Yes pac is only making 6mil and bradley is making 5mil, only 1mil shy of manny! Some of these people actually believe this???!!!! If PAC is only making 6mil then Bradley wont even come close to making a mil or just 1mil then.

Comment

• Although I think Mayweather still earns more than him per fight this is just a tax evation strategy. He can get away without paying taxes on all the PPV and extra income he gets from the fight.

Comment

• Stop this already. These threads keep getting made. He's getting 18-20 something.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  Although I think Mayweather still earns more than him per fight this is just a tax evasion strategy. He can get away without paying taxes on all the PPV and extra income he gets from the fight.
                  That's all there is to it. People don't understand it. It's just a deceiving number to not pay large amounts of taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    50/50 though, it's only fair! Let's be real here, the issue is still drug testing, the money issue is a coverup. pacquiao would have to be the dumbest guy in the world to decline $40 million, considering pacquiao doesn't even see half of what he gets because it goes to taxes and promotional and trainer fee's. have a good day.

Pacquiao To Earn $6 Million To Bradley’s $5 Million

Pacquiao’s repored purse is $6 million compared to $5 million for Bradley, according to Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Obviously, Manny will get more than six million with his cut of foreign television and everything ,” said Kizer of Pacquiao, who will face Bradley on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View. “But these are their base purse amounts as reported to the commission.”

PAC's guarantee is only 1mil more than Bradley's?

do YOU really believe this?

Comment

• Why aren't they playing up Champion vs Champion Angle for Pac-Brad?

It's a great fight when you look past the disappointment of it not being Pac-May.

Undefeated Light Welterweight Champion who also unified vs Welterweight King Manny Pacquiao... surely they should play up this angle more and stop trying to justify the match and why Bradley has earned 'a shot' of course he has! the resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X