Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good but it was mainly because we had a new guys life to look into. We recently had Ortiz on the show but that guy is straight up weird. Bradley was interesting.

Comment

• Very good 1st ed. I enjoyed it. Now wth is up with manny now lol. Dude straight changed now always preaching. Also his determination doesn't seem all there anymore, he's turn into rocky balboa. I am a PAC fan but Bradley is super hungry!! I have a strong feeling Bradley will be able to take pac's punches, and if this is the case pac better be ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        I dont have a problem with it but it weird b/c hes sounds extreme. thats what were talking about
        Relegion is almost always an uncomfortable subject. Alot of people have there faith but seeing someone speak of it in a public forum that has nothing to do with church always makes people feel uneasy, especially in sports. I feel a lil weird watching Pac do that also but Ive seen it enough to where it doesnt bother me.

Ive seen people start off that way and then mellow down like everyone else while still being involved in there faith. Ive seen people act like that only to end up still doing the same bad things (saw alot of that when I was incarcerated including myself even though Im a GOD fearing man).

Ive seen others start like that, stay like that and become annoying but who is to say they are really in the wrong? I dont feel comfortable enough to look down on them but it just makes you feel uneasy and makes you wanna scream "stop preaching at me".

Only time will tell how he turns out but I hope he finds his way to his faith and it makes him whole again. I think most of it is just showing you were guys are at anyways. Thats why I didnt care. I dont think it will be a big them on every episode. I think they really will just mostly show it on that 1st one. They probably espcially wanted to do it after the gay comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          did pacquiao find god before or after he started doing hennessey commercials?
          That reminds me I saw that commercial came on during the lakers game the other day lol

Comment

• It was good. I never knew Bradley could be a particularly bad bully...I mean punching some dude in a wheelchair for accidently bumping into him...dude...that's cold. At least Bradley was regretful.

Comment

• Bradley is a funny dude I'm definately a fan now.

Comment

• People don't have a problem with what he believes in. It's just dude look like he about to tell everybody they should drink the kool aid on some Jim jones ****.

Having bible study after working out? Come on my dude, stop it.

Comment

• Them Hennessy commercials with PAC man are confusing to me after watching this episode

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    @ Manny saying he heard the VOICE of God LMAO

so he claims he heard the VOICE of God in a dream...a dream?!? LMAO...how does he know it was God?!?...what did God say?!?..."hey Manny, its me the big guy upstairs, God"...to top it off, he's alone in the forrest LOL...like a scene outta a movie or something!!...you would think Manny was a movie star/producer/script writer they way he painted that picture...the way a musical artist would come across...then there's that str8 face "I'm a innocent man" look that politicians are known to have when they're lying!!

man you wouldn't think Manny was JUST a boxer LOL....dude can quote bible verses all day and claim to have had heard the big man himself and have ppl follow and believe him....but at the end of the day, that ish don't matter because Timmy is gonna try to take blood from his blood source...to show that those claims don't mean a thing in this bood sport!!

I know your just joking around but tbh a lot of people, not just *********s, mention they heard the voice of God, or God spoke to them in a dream.

I have even heard ******s state this, so I'm not sure why you guys think this is something uncommon or weird to say?

With that said, I don't believe 99% of the people who state this, but I do feel that there has to be some way God communicates with people. I just doubt the people who claim it was them.
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 05-20-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• when did pacquiao turn into a nutbar!!!!!!!

he doesnt want to play pool or gamble or drink and smoke, but he wants to punch people in the face?!

how does that work?!

Comment

Working...
                      X