Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good. I never knew Bradley could be a particularly bad bully...I mean punching some dude in a wheelchair for accidently bumping into him...dude...that's cold. At least Bradley was regretful.

Comment

• Bradley is a funny dude I'm definately a fan now.

Comment

• People don't have a problem with what he believes in. It's just dude look like he about to tell everybody they should drink the kool aid on some Jim jones ****.

Having bible study after working out? Come on my dude, stop it.

Comment

• Them Hennessy commercials with PAC man are confusing to me after watching this episode

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            @ Manny saying he heard the VOICE of God LMAO

so he claims he heard the VOICE of God in a dream...a dream?!? LMAO...how does he know it was God?!?...what did God say?!?..."hey Manny, its me the big guy upstairs, God"...to top it off, he's alone in the forrest LOL...like a scene outta a movie or something!!...you would think Manny was a movie star/producer/script writer they way he painted that picture...the way a musical artist would come across...then there's that str8 face "I'm a innocent man" look that politicians are known to have when they're lying!!

man you wouldn't think Manny was JUST a boxer LOL....dude can quote bible verses all day and claim to have had heard the big man himself and have ppl follow and believe him....but at the end of the day, that ish don't matter because Timmy is gonna try to take blood from his blood source...to show that those claims don't mean a thing in this bood sport!!

I know your just joking around but tbh a lot of people, not just Christians, mention they heard the voice of God, or God spoke to them in a dream.

I have even heard ******s state this, so I'm not sure why you guys think this is something uncommon or weird to say?

With that said, I don't believe 99% of the people who state this, but I do feel that there has to be some way God communicates with people. I just doubt the people who claim it was them.
            Last edited by Khalid X; 05-20-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• when did pacquiao turn into a nutbar!!!!!!!

he doesnt want to play pool or gamble or drink and smoke, but he wants to punch people in the face?!

how does that work?!

Comment

• Diva Mayweather and Diva Pacquiao don't want to give the fans what we want.......so it's nice to get to know Bradley and some of the new young champions coming up.

This was a good episode and i really enjoyed it.
                Bradley is hungry but I just don't know if he can take Pacs power.
                We we see.

Comment

• nice thanx

Comment

• nah this aint Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7, this is Pacquiao/Bradley Road to 24/7 or HBO Roadblock Pacquiao/Bradley or some **** lol... the first episode of Pac/Brad 24/7 begins next week and it'll be the first of 3 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                      It was good but it was mainly because we had a new guys life to look into. We recently had Ortiz on the show but that guy is straight up weird. Bradley was interesting.
                      Ortiz was a f**king tool. He's the clown you punk in the neighborhood everyday.

His trash talk was like "You're talking to a tree, bro".

Get the f**k outta here. I actually tried to like Ortiz, but the 24/7 killed it for me. We know you had a hard time with your father and mother basically abandoning you, but we had to ehar about it for 4 straight episodes. And then he had a man give him a massage, c'mon man. I'm not ****phobic, I'm really not, but the guy was just leaving himself open to get clowned. Ortiz is a good fighter, but his team around him seems whack to me, like this is their first rodeo or something. I don't know, I just couldn't get into Ortiz after that.

I agree with Floyd, people act like he was just given everything and that he comes from a life of priviledge, when that's not the case in the slightest.

Ortiz turned me off big time in that 24/7.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 05-20-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X