Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I saw that, Uncle Bob isn't gonna like that. He took too long to answer, that means he wasn't telling the truth.
    I thought he asked Bradley if he (Bradley) could beat Mayweather?

Comment

• I thought 24/7 was today? Shoot, is it next week?

Comment

• I don't like this version of Manny at all, I might have to put some money down.

Comment

• They probably were expecting a civil face-off like Pac/Cotto or something... They didn't expect Bradley to go hard

We might be looking at pretty interesting 24/7... Might be the first time there's no bad guy and yet its still entertaining

Comment

• Watching whatever it is HBO is showing after the face-off and Bradley keeps repeating how he is fearless and will take chances. Not sure if that's going to be a good attribute against Pacquiao.

Comment

• Was 24/7 supposed to be today?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Watching whatever it is HBO is showing after the face-off and Bradley keeps repeating how he is fearless and will take chances. Not sure if that's going to be a good attribute against Pacquiao.
                It's called Portrait of a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  No one in their right mind would say floyd is better than Pac after cotto turned his face into a bloody mess and cotto has laughably slow handspeed and power compared to Pac
                  no one in their right mind would say Pac is better when he got outboxed by JMM AGAIN and got ANOTHER gift decision.

Comment

• pac is a wolf in sheep's clothing... bradley better not get reckless come fight night

Comment

• Tim Bradley Sr. is one funny dude.

He alone is gonna make 24/7 entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X