Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's a 6 million guarantee, and the PPV numbers won't be anywhere near good/great, I wonder how much he'll end up with.....

60-40 is starting to sound better and better for Manny....

Comment

• I wouldn't trust Bleachereport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
        That whole situation with Manny's guarantees is pretty fishy. I wonder why Bob Arum can't be more transparent about the contracts. If he's making 26 mill then report that number. Why report 6?

Manny should just promote himself. He would be much better off.
        PBF and Manny would have been on their 3rd fight if he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
          You guys think anything that has a negative view on Manny is spam! 6 million vs 40 million! and he was going by Nevada commission reports. Once his final pay comes in, i promise you 40 million is going to be too high an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            If it's a 6 million guarantee, and the PPV numbers won't be anywhere near good/great, I wonder how much he'll end up with.....

60-40 is starting to sound better and better for Manny....
            EXACTLY! Bobby is expecting this fight to flop, and that's why the low guarantee! This is only going to hurt negotiations with Floyd, because Floyds numbers will BLOW HIM OUT THE WATER. And that 40 mill might even go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
              STFU and give your projection then.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                PBF and Manny would have been on their 3rd fight if he did.
                Haha so true! Hopefully future stars of the sport learn this when they're in a similar position. It would be better for the fans. Then there wouldn't be all this nonsense about who is ducking who.

Comment

• Pacquiao will get well over 6 million. No way he gets just 1 million more than Bradley. The numbers given to the NSAC is not his full purse. They did the same thing for the Marquez fight, but he actually got around 22mill. He's getting about the same this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
                    That whole situation with Manny's guarantees is pretty fishy. I wonder why Bob Arum can't be more transparent about the contracts. If he's making 26 mill then report that number. Why report 6?

Manny should just promote himself. He would be much better off
                    agree he doesnt need a promoter the man is cheating himself.....

Comment

• I highly highly doubt Pac is getting 6 mil dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X