Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
    BRADLEY????
    I still cant beleive this fight....

I still do not see why HE is fighting Pac.... what has he done to deserve this fight?

this PPV will struggle to hit 1Million, I honestly do not think it has a real chance. my guesstimate is 800K at the very most ... it wil struggle like a smoker would running a marathon. this is a waste of an event... I hope Arum is happy with his choice.
    I'm confused by this post??What has many of Manny last couple opponents done to deserve a shot a him??With exceptions to JMM none of um had done jack shhit..Marga's Clottey Mosley Diaz etc etc,Bradley is undefeated and a two time unified Champ..Marga's Clottey and Diaz can not say they ever have that honor,hell neither has Cotto..So please stop with ya hate,I don't give a fucck about how much this fight sells..I'm a fan and this was the best fight Pac could have taken without fighting Mayweather,so respect to Pac for taken it..As well as respect to Bradley for stepping up to this challenge..

Comment

• BRADLEY IS A JUNIOR WELTERWEIGHT WITH LITTLE POWER. Tim is no welterweight. What is Tim's track record at 147? Please.

Puppet has cherrypicked a very beatable little guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Exactly. I love how all these people are writing Bradley off. The same people that will hug his nuts and have him in their avatar by June 10th, swearing that they were "down since day one".
        If Bradley wins or makes this a very competitive fight, it says more about the arc of Puppet's career than it says about Tim's ability.

No disrespect to Tim. But he is not an elite talent at welterweight.

It would be notable that Puppet has slipped in three consecutive fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
          BRADLEY????
          I still cant beleive this fight....

I still do not see why HE is fighting Pac.... what has he done to deserve this fight?

this PPV will struggle to hit 1Million, I honestly do not think it has a real chance. my guesstimate is 800K at the very most ... it wil struggle like a smoker would running a marathon. this is a waste of an event... I hope Arum is happy with his choice.
          What did Ortiz do to deserve a Mayweather shot? It doesn't matter how much the fight sells, it's a good fight for the fans. You can't say Bradley is old, slow, washed up or coming off a loss, plus he is undefeated.

On the money side of things, what does Arum care? He is getting a cut from both fighters and will make millions off of Pac alone.

I mean who else is Pac going to fight at welter if not Floyd? None of the other guys deserve a shot either and the most important thing is they aren't Top Rank fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            BRADLEY IS A JUNIOR WELTERWEIGHT WITH LITTLE POWER. Tim is no welterweight. What is Tim's track record at 147? Please.

Puppet has cherrypicked a very beatable little guy.
            So was JMM and that didn't work out the best for them. Abregu was twice Pac's size and Bradley had him doing the stanky leg several times during their fight.

Comment

• I do think this fight will struggle cause till this day there is no buzz for it. And that is a shame cause this is a hella of a fight. I say Bradley shocks the world in this one and not only beats Pac but hurts him in the process. Lets just hope the judges see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                If Bradley wins or makes this a very competitive fight, it says more about the arc of Puppet's career than it says about Tim's ability.

No disrespect to Tim. But he is not an elite talent at welterweight.

It would be notable that Puppet has slipped in three consecutive fights.
                Discounting Tim already huh. So if he beats pac he gets no credit at all....wow

Comment

• Bradley is criminally underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Discounting Tim already huh. So if he beats pac he gets no credit at all....wow
                    yup that's how it is with some haters...

Comment

• Lol, Bradley called Roach a ******

Comment

Working...
                      X