Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley is indeed bought out by Arum to lose this, he should stick it to Arum and make it the most ridiculous dive ever. Fly 20 feet back and through the ropes after getting hit with a tiny pacquiao jab. And have pacquiao standing there in the ring like wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I heard 3-1.... surprising odds
      why do you think it is surprising bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        why do you think it is surprising bro?
        Considering everybody is picking Pacquiao by obliteration, that is very close odds

Comment

• Posted by Gato Figueroa:

RT @ring****zine: Lem: According to Nevada commission -- Pacquiao's base purse is $6 million, Bradley's, $5 million #boxing~~~> compared to @FloydMayweather that's peanuts #CantStopWontStop #TeamCSWS

Comment

• Who else believes Bradley will just fight Pacquiao like Marquez did?

I dont believe he will go out with his own gameplan and try to KO Manny, like he tries to talk it up like he is.

Whats your take?

Comment

• He's not going to, he said he needs a KO to win. He's going to try and outbox him

Comment

• He won't try to imitate it exactly, he'll take elements of Marquez and elements of Mosley and try his best to frustrate Pac like they did.

Comment

• Marquez has always been a counter puncher, Bradley has not. But then again, I never really liked to watch Bradley fight, but from what I have seen, he fights nothing like Marquez, so I don't see him trying to execute a boxing clinic on Pac the way Marquez did, not that he isn't capable of that, I'm sure he is. I see it being a competitive fight if it really is legit and Arum didn't pay Bradley off to take a dive or go easy...

Comment

• He'll try to switch between boxing and brawling but once he starts getting into heated exchanges the brawler side of him will win and he will try to slug it out which will be his downfall.

Comment

• 1. Bradley is not on JMM's level when it comes to timing and counter punching.

2. He also does not have Marquez's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X